ESPN MNF

Rico

Tirico is a huge improvement over Mike "COMPLETE FOR TWO YARDS!!!!! 0:) " Patrick, as expected.

Theismann still blows, as expected.

Kornheiser sucks too.

I will be playing tunes in the background this year once again.

On another note, I'm not too pleased with NBC's coverage either, the main camera is zoomed in too tight on the OL/DL IMO, less actual picture then on ESPN or FOX.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NBC seems to be clueless on how to properly cover a sporting event in HD....they sucked with the NHL and they suck with the NFL too.

It's ESPN aj. Yeah, I thought Tirico had fallen off the face of the earth and he's really nerdy but not bad; anybody's better than Patrick. Yes, Theismann still annoying. Still early obviously but Kornheiser so far is Dennis Milleresque. Are these the Vikings new uni's?

NBC seems to be clueless on how to properly cover a sporting event in HD....they sucked with the NHL and they suck with the NFL too.

743355[/snapback]

Costas has become truly annoying over the years... maybe it was just pre-season, but if they keep cutting to talk to him during the game, that will not be good at all.

It's ESPN aj. 

743360[/snapback]

I know, but I was talking about last nights game and the one last week on NBC....I thought it was lame.

HDNet is still the best I've seen with regard to camera angles/coverage.

I will be playing tunes in the background this year once again.

743353[/snapback]

I've never done this, so I decided to give it a try.

I'm firmly convinced that ESPN should hire Corey Glover, Vernon Reid and Will Calhoun for the booth next year!

The MNF crew is going to be horrible this year, Tirico soends way too much time talking about anything but the game and the play that is happening, Theismann is just brutal and someone needs to tell Kornheiser to speak up, you can barely hear him

I like Michaels and Madden together, not great but probably the best out there with Buck and Aikman a close second. I do agree though that NBC has no clue what they are doing, they seem to want to get everyone involved in the broadcast even Collinsworth, Costas Bettis and Sharpe...why, they are the pregame and halftime, why involve them during the game

really annoying that these networks just dont get....just announce the game, thats all you have to do

Missed her! I was listening to the Rated-R Superstar's promo.

Glad she's still around. :ph34r:

743390[/snapback]

I want to do really naughty things to that Mickey James chick..... :(

The MNF crew is going to be horrible this year, Tirico soends way too much time talking about anything but the game and the play that is happening, Theismann is just brutal and someone needs to tell Kornheiser to speak up, you can barely hear him

I like Michaels and Madden together, not great but probably the best out there with Buck and Aikman a close second. I do agree though that NBC has no clue what they are doing, they seem to want to get everyone involved in the broadcast even Collinsworth, Costas Bettis and Sharpe...why, they are the pregame and halftime, why involve them during the game

really annoying that these networks just dont get....just announce the game, thats all you have to do

743391[/snapback]

madden's so good his bust talks to other busts when the lights go out.

She's engaged to one of the Spirit Squad guys. :ph34r:

743396[/snapback]

omg, are you serious? lol Those guys crack me up, but she can do better. I was really hot for Melina until she started looking like a damn clown :(

omg, are you serious? lol  Those guys crack me up, but she can do better. I was really hot for Melina until she started looking like a damn clown  :(

743397[/snapback]

I liked Lililan till she started messin' around with Big Vis.

I liked Lililan till she started messin' around with Big Vis.

743399[/snapback]

haha, I saw that....that was friggin nasty!