OT: WANTED - 2 TICKETS TO FRIDAY'S GAME

sven233

Hey guys. Well, I don't want to sound like a mooch here, but I am looking for 2 FREE tickets to this Friday's Preseason Game against the Bengals.

I know there are a lot of season ticket holders out there that have no plans on using their tickets and they may just go to waste. I don't have any more money right now to spend on the tickets or I wouldn't be asking. We do have tickets to the next Preseason Game against the Browns, but none for the Bengals.

As a lot of you know, I love doing game recaps and reviews, but I won't have that opportunity Friday night if I can't see the game. I would love to be able to report back to all of you my observations and opinions. Some of you may or may not like my reports, but I do the best I can to provide complete and detailed reports. If I were to get tickets for the game on Friday from one of my generous fellow Bills' Fans, I would be able to do a complete and detailed report after the game Friday here on Two Bills Drive. We all know how biased some reporters in this town can be and won't tell you the whole truth. I do the best I can to tell you what they won't.

So, in conclusion, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here. If I could just get 2 tickets, that would be great. If you are willing to help me out, please send me a PM or email me at sven233@aol.com.

Again, I don't want to come off like I am trying to mooch the tickets for free here. I really want to be able to continue my reporting to this site and with the game not selling out, it won't be on TV until Saturday. Please help if you can! Thanks!

Hey guys.  Well, I don't want to sound like a mooch here, but I am looking for 2 FREE tickets to this Friday's Preseason Game against the Bengals.

I know there are a lot of season ticket holders out there that have no plans on using their tickets and they may just go to waste.  I don't have any more money right now to spend on the tickets or I wouldn't be asking.  We do have tickets to the next Preseason Game against the Browns, but none for the Bengals.

As a lot of you know, I love doing game recaps and reviews, but I won't have that opportunity Friday night if I can't see the game.  I would love to be able to report back to all of you my observations and opinions.  Some of you may or may not like my reports, but I do the best I can to provide complete and detailed reports.  If I were to get tickets for the game on Friday from one of my generous fellow Bills' Fans, I would be able to do a complete and detailed report after the game Friday here on Two Bills Drive.  We all know how biased some reporters in this town can be and won't tell you the whole truth.  I do the best I can to tell you what they won't. 

So, in conclusion, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.  If I could just get 2 tickets, that would be great.  If you are willing to help me out, please send me a PM or email me at sven233@aol.com.

Again, I don't want to come off like I am trying to mooch the tickets for free here.  I really want to be able to continue my reporting to this site and with the game not selling out, it won't be on TV until Saturday.  Please help if you can!  Thanks!

742596[/snapback]

I have 4 in sec 115 , but you need to pay the fedx cost