McGahee does look a little leaner

Max997

yeah that was ugly...I am so tired of QBs that cant pull the trigger

741526[/snapback]

They're moving the ball pretty good. Seem to be just moving it against our D. Early early I know I know, just an observation, not a criticism!

Is our defense on the field? All I see on nfl.com are a bunch of little blue lines marching across the screen.

741530[/snapback]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Im at work and see that too!!!!

SEASON OVER!!!  :doh:  :D  ;)

741534[/snapback]

lmao.... ;)

I really like "watching" the game on this site, but all these blue streaks are a bit disconcerting :lol:

Wow did Carolina march down the field. I dont know if our defense sucks, the carolina offense is just going to be amazing this year or both.

741539[/snapback]

Who the hell is Drew Carter? lol

It's on the Web, Luisma just posted the link in the NET thread.

741542[/snapback]

IIn addition, you can watch snippits if you have NFL Network - their "No Huddle" show is on tongiht, which will bounce between all of the games currently being played.

CW

Wow did Carolina march down the field. I dont know if our defense sucks, the carolina offense is just going to be amazing this year or both.

741539[/snapback]

Yeah, it's so hard to tell. Marv's preaseasons sucked and weren't a very good indication of the season, but last year's was like a crystal ball. So the plan for tonight is just to be happy football is back and not care too much just yet =)

IIn addition, you can watch snippits if you have NFL Network - their "No Huddle" show is on tongiht, which will bounce between all of the games currently being played.

CW

741546[/snapback]

Yeah, it was good until Daunte hit the field.