Tonight's game on the NET?

BILLS02138

The NFL doesn't broadcast video like MLB does which is rather sad.  Blame Directv for that.  You'd have to get a Sirius subscription or get the NFL pass so you can follow on radio.

741420[/snapback]

Actually, you can't blame DirecTV for preseason games - their contract is only for regular season games.

The reality of the situation is that, since most preseason games are produced locally, they don't have the money/equipment/expertise/desire to be able to broadcast it across the country or on the net. What they do now is to record the game and give the tapes to NFL Network to be able to broadcast during the week.

CW

The NFL doesn't broadcast video like MLB does which is rather sad.  Blame Directv for that.  You'd have to get a Sirius subscription or get the NFL pass so you can follow on radio.

741420[/snapback]

Sirius doesn't stream any NFL programming over the Net though, you can only listen through a Sirius receiver. :doh:

Luisma, is that link to watch it or listen to it? I clicked on it, have my viewer up, but all I'm getting is a bunch of weird designs and stuff

Luisma, is that link to watch it or listen to it? I clicked on it, have my viewer up, but all I'm getting is a bunch of weird designs and stuff

741552[/snapback]

Radio broadcast - get a new PC that actually has sound on it.

Radio broadcast - get a new PC that actually has sound on it.

741554[/snapback]

ah, I thought it was a video stream....I like my little nfl.com screen for the visual part :doh: