Bills v. Panthers

Lori

Jack, any idea if Sirius streams the games online? It doesn't appear as if they carry the NFL Network online and I can't seem to find any info. I don't seem to be having much success getting reception with the home docking kit. Thanks.

741416[/snapback]

I don't believe they have the games online. I know one person that got better reception with a home dock using a car antenna sitting on the window sill. Hope that helps.

I don't believe they have the games online. I know one person that got better reception with a home dock using a car antenna sitting on the window sill. Hope that helps.

741482[/snapback]

I have tried to listen online when I was not home with my Sirius radio, and found out that for some copyright reasons Sirius is not allowed to stream live sports online.

741482[/snapback]

I have tried to listen online when I was not home with my Sirius radio, and found out that for some copyright reasons Sirius is not allowed to stream live sports online.

741516[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, guys.

I certainly respect your opinion, but your comment doesn't really jive with what Allen Wilson reports in this article ...specifically, this passage:

"When the team signed C Melvin Fowler, it hoped for a guy who could help anchor the line. So far, he has not disappointed. The team liked Fowler because he's quicker and more athletic than predecessor Trey Teague, who was released during the offseason. Fowler's mobility allows him to pull on traps and sweeps as well as fire out and block moving targets on the second level of the defense. Fowler doesn't just rely on his athleticism. He is a fundamentally sound player who uses sound techniques and plays with good leverage most of the time. He also has the smarts to make the proper line calls and adjustments."

741312[/snapback]

I may owe Fowler an apology. The one thing that stuck in my mind about him at the camp sessions I attended, was the fact that he was struggling to hold off Kyle Williams in the one-on-one drills.

Now that I've seen Williams in game action (albeit preseason), I'm thinking Fowler isn't the only one who will have trouble blocking him this year. And that's a GOOD thing.... ;)

I may owe Fowler an apology. The one thing that stuck in my mind about him at the camp sessions I attended, was the fact that he was struggling to hold off Kyle Williams in the one-on-one drills.

Now that I've seen Williams in game action (albeit preseason), I'm thinking Fowler isn't the only one who will have trouble blocking him this year. And that's a GOOD thing.... :)

742630[/snapback]

Yep--he's only making Fowler better.

Nice 5th rounder. Wonder if Mort thinks he's a reach. Not too many 295 lb guys that take on two blockers and also make the play. Twice in a row....I sat there kind of stunned...in a good way ;)