Vote Amanda

The_Philster

The current issue of FHM features a group of NFL Cheerleaders and they're up in a poll on the FHM site to win the title of America's Sexiest Cheerleader. Amanda is the Jills' nominee and I'm told that the winner of this poll gets another appearance in FHM.

Poll

Here's a pic of her from Saturday night's FHM Release party at Macaroons

Photo

The current issue of FHM features a group of NFL Cheerleaders and they're up in a poll on the FHM site to win the title of America's Sexiest Cheerleader. Amanda is the Jills' nominee and I'm told that the winner of this poll gets another appearance in FHM.

Poll

Here's a pic of her from Saturday night's FHM Release party at Macaroons

Photo

738657[/snapback]

Did you bang her?

I live about 200 feet from Macaroons :doh:

738731[/snapback]

so where were you Saturday night? You missed a good time

Did you bang her?

738737[/snapback]

:angry: You know better then to ask such an idiotic question, matthew...drop it...you don't like me...and the feeling is mutual

I hate to write this but i can not vote for Amanda... have you seen the angel face of the Dolphins nominee?!!  Now that's a pretty girl!

738887[/snapback]

..and she's also the youngest...

I hate to write this but i can not vote for Amanda... have you seen the angel face of the Dolphins nominee?!!  Now that's a pretty girl!

738887[/snapback]

Geeez Frenchy siding with the enemy? Who would ever have thought that?

738887[/snapback]

she's cute...but that's why I put up the pic I took of Amanda ...no way do any of those others top that :lol:

• 1 month later...