Asst. HC Chuck Lester is one big time Bills' fan.

The guy has been roasted in the past but it feels good to actually hear that somebody really loves this organization and area. While wins are the benchmark, I would still want to be proud of our personnel. I think that I really like this whole Levy/Jauron & Co. thing. This staff and most, if not all, of the players seem to exemplify the qualities that I would like to see my favorite team display. After reading a little bit on Lester I would like to see him stay with the Bills until he retires. This organization, and others, could stand to have a person of this quality associated with them.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...320/1007/SPORTS

The guy has been roasted in the past but it feels good to actually hear that somebody really loves this organization and area. While wins are the benchmark, I would still want to be proud of our personnel. I think that I really like this whole Levy/Jauron & Co. thing. This staff and most, if not all, of the players seem to exemplify the qualities that I would like to see my favorite team display. After reading a little bit on Lester I would like to see him stay with the Bills until he retires. This organization, and others, could stand to have a person of this quality associated with them.

737834[/snapback]

That's great...thanks. I think all the Lester jokes, are light-hearted and out of admiration and respect. It's great to see a piece like this so we really know what kind of commitment and competence he brings to the job.

But, let it be said: I think the jokes will continue. That's just who we are.

...I forgot to add: From that article it seems like it really IS a clause in the contract of a new GM/HC: You will hire Chuck.

JOKING!

I told you they would continue.

Lester has his head up Ralph Wilson's ass -- the only reason he has stuck around for so long. He is a glorified administrative assistant.

737834[/snapback]

Lester has his head up Ralph Wilson's ass -- the only reason he has stuck around for so long.  He is a glorified administrative assistant.

737853[/snapback]

The above is NOT an example of the good-natured joking to which I, earlier, referred. At least I don't THINK it is.