offensive line

JAMIEBUF12

i hope that with whatever picks we have left next season,i hope we take all offensive linemen.this line is just horrible.bledsoe dosn't help matters either.i know mcnally dosn't have much to work with,but this seems like the same line that was blocking for rob johnson.i am officially done with bledsoe!

i hope that with whatever picks we have left next season,i hope we take all offensive linemen.this line is just horrible.bledsoe dosn't help matters either.i know mcnally dosn't have much to work with,but this seems like the same line that was blocking for rob johnson.i am officially done with bledsoe!

53987[/snapback]

You clearly did not watch the game.....the Oline was awesome until Teague and Jennings went down. They looked very good early on.

all i saw was people coming unblocked,i thought i watched the same game!

54013[/snapback]

It's understandable.....our natural reaction is to just automatically say "DAMN OUR O LINE SUCKS".......we've been conditioned that way for a while lol. But they honestly did play very well in the first 40 mins or so.

It's understandable.....our natural reaction is to just automatically say "DAMN OUR O LINE SUCKS".......we've been conditioned that way for a while lol.  But they honestly did play very well in the first 40 mins or so.

54040[/snapback]

They would have looked even better with a different QB, I am now on the dump Bledsucks bandwagon.

You clearly did not watch the game.....the Oline was awesome until Teague and Jennings went down. They looked very good early on.

53990[/snapback]

"very good" is overstating the matter. They didn't totally stink is more of a realistic assessment. Smith's holding call on 3rd and 1 in NE territory was just ridiculous and had nothing to do with any one getting injured.

Often enough, it was the scheme. On one sack, we had Henry and Willis in and they both hit a guy that would have had a sack if they didn't but there was a third guy who was untouched at the line and he got Drew. If they are bringing that many guys, you have to play max protect even if it means only one or two guys in the pattern. The advantage is that there can't be many DB's back there so even if there is only 2 guys running patterns, you still have man to man coverage because the Defense is sending so many.