Deuce Euphoria

ajzepp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't change the subject, you mentioned crap, and I thought of how most of you are at hold'em.  :lol:

733037[/snapback]

LOL

The problem is, hearing about other people's generally sets a really poor tone...  :lol:

733115[/snapback]

Nice sphincter reference! :doh:

people taking pooping lightly, but it can set the tone for the whole day

733041[/snapback]

Right on....if everyone had a poop like mine today, there would be less crime.

I enjoy a good poop as much as the next guy, but this morning I had what was pretty much a spiritual experience on the crapper. I have no idea why it was any different than my other deuces, but about half way into it I was just overwhelmed with a sense of well-being and peace. Everything was all tingly and I felt great for like an hour afterward.

732912[/snapback]

Are you enviromentally concerned with the overuse of TP wastage?

If so you might consider the natural alternative..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXwO5kZX5Rg...h=ASS%20SCRATCH

Are you enviromentally concerned with  the overuse of TP wastage?

733230[/snapback]

I actually really want one of those bidets installed in my crapper.....I think that would be a great way to end a poop :lol:

I enjoy a good poop as much as the next guy, but this morning I had what was pretty much a spiritual experience on the crapper. I have no idea why it was any different than my other deuces, but about half way into it I was just overwhelmed with a sense of well-being and peace. Everything was all tingly and I felt great for like an hour afterward.

732912[/snapback]

While I'm not hanging out at TBD, I also do some light reading at THE POOP REPORT. Actually has some pretty funny stories, if your into poop humor.

732912[/snapback]

Truly a holy sh--.

I'm not so sure...

Thanks for reminding me of it... :devil:

733332[/snapback]

LOL....I remember that like it was yesterday.....how the hell has it been over EIGHT months since that thread??? Geesh....

LOL....I remember that like it was yesterday.....how the hell has it been over EIGHT months since that thread???  Geesh....

733703[/snapback]

Actually, it's more like almost 2 yrs since that thread. :blush: Luckily I wasn't here when that thread was started. :devil:

Actually, it's more like almost 2 yrs since that thread.  :D  Luckily I wasn't here when that thread was started.  :devil:

734036[/snapback]

omg, you're right.....wtf....I feel like I'm in a time warp :blush:

Are you enviromentally concerned with  the overuse of TP wastage?

733230[/snapback]

No need to worry... Only 30% of the world uses TP... The other 7 out of 10 fend for themselves!

Go ahead and use more TP!

:lol:

And for the topic of this thread? Last Tango in the Toilet...

<_<:w00t: