DJ on Sirius NFL Radio

Call me a glutton for punishment, but I really am.  For the season, and the chance to tailgate w/ my friends also.

733466[/snapback]

The season could go all to hell but as long as we have our tailgate time, we shall declare the season a success! :lol: Yes I am looking forward to the festivities this year also.

Garrison Keillor is a great guy and down to earth and smart and a straight shooter and honest, too. I don't want him coaching my football team. Everyone thinks jauron is a great guy. That has little to do with performance on the field. Players seem very willing to play for him, and will run through a wall for him, but if he is not putting them in the best positions to excel, or he is making bad game day or personel decisions, that doesn't matter.

I am giving Jauron a fair shot. I like the guy, too. But it has little to do with coaching. Bellichick is a prick of a guy but a great coach.

732859[/snapback]

Why do you think Bellichick is a prick? I know the media doesn't like him because he's not outgoing like Herm Edwards, but to me he seems like a decent guy with a pretty good respect for the game. I've never had a problem with him or Parcells. Jimmy Johnson on the other hand....