How long until..............

Given that Drew will probably have a good start like usual (first 3-5 games) I'd bet he and T.O. will get along quite well initially, a solid QB who with good protection still has some game left.

Let's assume with OL injuries and different defensive schemes Drew returns to his Bills form, firing 95 mph passes into the feet of receivers or just into the crowd or sideline or worse yet getting sacked 10-15 times per game due to "concrete feet".

I'd say by week 6 we will see some drama and it will be HILARIOUS. This new drama will be like nothing we have ever seen

According to this article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/wcStory?conte...=3&FSO1&ATT=HMA

It appears that T.O. has not lost any of his attitude, acting out in practice, being fashionably late and stating "if you want touchdowns, if you want somebody to be up there at the top of the leaderboard, then I guess I'm your man."

It's still all about himself.

Does he really think that Drew is going to stay strong all year?

This will be great!

considering the fact that bledsoe likes to force the ball to his #1 receiver every game no matter what the defense does, I think TO will be happy. They may be a force to reckon with. I live about an hr from philly, i would like to maybe check out the philly dallas game. Should be great to watch TO tear up the team that released him.

If TO produces wins then I do not expect that there will be any problems with Bledsoe, the Cowboys and most important Parcells.

If the Boys lose this season, agree that TO has not changed but just as he was with the Iggles he likely will not burn his bridges until his second season.

I doubt there will be many TO problems this year, but they better win this year with him or even with Parcells riding herd on things he likely will melt down next year.

Its hard for me to see predictions of DOOM and falling apart this year as more than wishful thinking on the part of the many folks generally (and correctly) hate TO, or the many folks on TSW who (wrongly IMHO as he is way ino the backside of his career but is not a bad guy) have their panties all up in a wad about Bledsoe and tthe many folks who hate the 'Boys.

The main folks of course that wouid love to see TO meltdoen of course is the media as his antics sell a lot of papers. I'm sire they will give TO many chances to insert his foot into his mouth and when he does they will then run to Bledsoe playing lets you and him fight.

Given the weakness of the NFC and the likelihood the Boys will at least be fighting for a playoff berth, i suspect that Bledsoe will ignore most baiting.

If TO produces wins then I do not expect that there will be any problems with Bledsoe, the Cowboys and most important Parcells.

If the Boys lose this season,  agree that TO has not changed but just as he was with the Iggles he likely will not burn his bridges until his second season.

I doubt there will be many TO problems this year, but they better win this year with him or even with Parcells riding herd on things he likely will melt down next year.

Its hard for me to see predictions of DOOM and falling apart this year as more than wishful thinking on the part of the many folks generally (and correctly) hate TO, or the many folks on TSW who (wrongly IMHO as he is way ino the backside of his career but is not a bad guy) have their panties all up in a wad about Bledsoe and tthe many folks who hate the 'Boys.

The main folks of course that wouid love to see TO meltdoen of course is the media as his antics sell a lot of papers.  I'm sire they will give TO many chances to insert his foot into his mouth and when he does they will then run to Bledsoe playing lets you and him fight.

Given the weakness of the NFC and the likelihood the Boys will at least be fighting for a playoff berth, i suspect that Bledsoe will ignore most baiting.

731540[/snapback]

Very nicely put. I'd like to see a meltdown not because I hate either player but because I value the entertainment factor greatly.

I predict that TO and Bledsoe will both put up ridiculous numbers and Cowboy fans will be gaga over them only to be bitterly disappointed when it counts. Although they may make the playoffs. I wouldnt doubt if Drew makes the pro bowl this year, although I really wouldnt want him on my team.