Koppen and Harrison will miss Bills game

Doesnt mean much now I suppose but it is nice to know the slimeball Rodney Harrison will not be suiting up against the Bills.

Patriots | Koppen expected to remain on PUP list when season starts

Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:30:06 -0700

Alan Greenberg, of The Hartford Courant, reports New England Patriots C Dan Koppen (shoulder) is expected to remain on the Physically Unable to Perform list when the 2006 regular season starts.

Patriots | Harrison expected to remain on PUP list when season starts

Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:29:42 -0700

Alan Greenberg, of The Hartford Courant, reports New England Patriots SS Rodney Harrison (knee) is expected to remain on the Physically Unable to Perform list when the 2006 regular season starts.

I saw that Seymour was put on the PUP list also but I can't find the reason. Any chance he will be out of commission too plus all their WRs are gone. Tom Brady will be throwing to scrubs hopefully. Maybe Belicheck will get trip on 1 of his slobby sweatshirts and take one in the noggin too.

I saw that Seymour was put on the PUP list also but I can't find the reason. Any chance he will be out of commission too plus all their WRs are gone. Tom Brady will be throwing to scrubs hopefully. Maybe Belicheck will get trip on 1 of his slobby sweatshirts and take one in the noggin too.

731308[/snapback]

He wont be throwing to scrubs. They'll just line Mike Vrabel up at WR and it will somehow work out for them.

Any advantage that we can have working in our favor on Opening Day, on the road, against a divisional rival, who is one year removed from being called a dynasty, I'm sure we'll take.

A win like that on the road, for a young football team, to begin the football season could set the tone for how the year is going to unfold.

it will be tough for Harrison to come back before the start of the season. Reports I've heard is October at best.

As for Koppen, he suffered such a badly separated shoulder, he tore his rotator cuff. For an OL, that's a bad injury to have and I'd be surprised if he were able to make it back before October as well.

The rest of the guys will probably be back before the start of the season (guys like Sullivan and probably Jackson just failed the conditioning test). It's those 2 I figured would miss significant time.

it will be tough for Harrison to come back before the start of the season.  Reports I've heard is October at best.

As for Koppen, he suffered such a badly separated shoulder, he tore his rotator cuff.  For an OL, that's a bad injury to have and I'd be surprised if he were able to make it back before October as well.

All highly possible, but it's all conjecture at this point. But such is the nature of a team with a tight-lipped coach - rumors just seem to fly faster.

guys like Sullivan and probably Jackson just failed the conditioning test

Sullivan, probably, but Jackson is actually injured. He tweaked a hammy at the recent mini-camp, and figures to be ready within a day or two (at least according to his agent).

Doesnt mean much now I suppose but it is nice to know the slimeball Rodney Harrison will not be suiting up against the Bills.

731298[/snapback]

Let's all not forget how Belichik uses the injury list from week to week as a strategy. Tom Brady was listed as doubtful or questionable for every game last year, as was most of the team.

It affects gameplanning if you actually buy into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Harrison and Koppen off PUP, will start season on 53-man roster.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=...d=20353&pcid=47

Another gem from Nostradumbass! :)

737560[/snapback]

Who cares anyways. Harrison is overrated & definately on a downward slide. Like that other guy said, Im more concerned about Vrabel lining out wide, streaking past clements like he was standing in quick sand & catching a 50 yrd bomb from Brady to win the game. Somehow, everything Bellijerk does on a football field turns to gold.

Harrison and Koppen off PUP, will start season on 53-man roster.

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=...d=20353&pcid=47

Another gem from Nostradumbass! :)

Maybe I should have clarified "over" as being "a shell of his former self." If not being a year removed from an ACL injury at the age of 34 isn't bad enough, the cheap shots he'll get to his knee as payback for all those years of dishing them out sure will be. :)