Here's my Training Camp Report from this afternoon

Well, it's finally here! The Buffalo Bills began the 2006 Training Camp at St. John Fisher College with 2 practice sessions. There was one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I was at the afternoon practice. The tempo was pretty slow as the players were just in their jerseys and shorts, no pads. So there wasn't much hitting. They worked on some individual drills, 7-on-7 drills, and a few 11-on-11 drills. The Quarterbacks split reps evenly for the day.

The day started out with the players running a walk-thru without helmets. Then the players warmed up and split into their individual units. I was watching Takeo Spikes and the linebackers work with LB Coach Matt Sheldon. He was having the players practice getting around the linemen and he used garbage cans as the linemen. He even stood in there a few times and tried to block them. It was nice to see his energy. Coach Sheldon was talking to Takeo a few times and helping him work out so he didn't overdo it. On the other side of the field, the defensive lineman were doing some footwork and agility drills.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the article

Oh and you can see my pics here....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=365

Well, it's finally here! The Buffalo Bills began the 2006 Training Camp at St. John Fisher College with 2 practice sessions. There was one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I was at the afternoon practice. The tempo was pretty slow as the players were just in their jerseys and shorts, no pads. So there wasn't much hitting. They worked on some individual drills, 7-on-7 drills, and a few 11-on-11 drills. The Quarterbacks split reps evenly for the day. 

The day started out with the players running a walk-thru without helmets. Then the players warmed up and split into their individual units. I was watching Takeo Spikes and the linebackers work with LB Coach Matt Sheldon. He was having the players practice getting around the linemen and he used garbage cans as the linemen. He even stood in there a few times and tried to block them. It was nice to see his energy. Coach Sheldon was talking to Takeo a few times and helping him work out so he didn't overdo it. On the other side of the field, the defensive lineman were doing some footwork and agility drills.

731214[/snapback]

Nice job and great pics! Thanks to you and all of the other camp reporters for your dedication. It really is appreciated by us out-of-towners. :w00t:

Nice job and great pics! Thanks to you and all of the other camp reporters for your dedication. It really is appreciated by us out-of-towners.  :w00t:

731218[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment. It is no problem.

731214[/snapback]

Thanks Mike! Great pics, the new camera is doing the job. Much appreciated!

The guy holding Stamer.  Everyone else is using proper technique (hands between the defenders' shoulders).

731267[/snapback]

Just the guy holding Stamer......I think everyone on the Offensive line has a hold of some jersey......look to the block(hold) on the right side of the pic......training camp is where a lot of these guys pick up the bad habbits.....trying to give the QB time...(with no refs) so the drills can play to the end.....