camp this morning

AJ1

Didn't see it all; surprised they practiced at all. A lot of 7 on 7 and 11 on 11. Nall looked awful on a few passes. Holcomb looked a little better. Losman looked good except for a snap fumble and a screen play pass that got slapped back in his face. JP didn't attempt any long passes. Nall had one that was broken up and should have been intercepted.

My score for the morning was Nall 4, Kelly 6, Losman 8 on a scale of 10.

Spikes is there but I didn't see him on the 7's or 11's.

What about Peerless Price?

730857[/snapback]

Price is right there in the mix. No chance for any outstanding action yet. Reminds me the play of the morning was Reed catching a 15 yarder and got clobbered by a DB before the ball arrived and he held on and made the catch. Nance looked good on one of his catches. Andre whoever,his last name escapes me, appears very quick. The TE Ciestek or whatever missed two easy ones that hit both of his hands...terrible misses.

Spikes was not going to participate in team drills in the wet grass. He may not have participated in team drills even if the field was dry. He did individual drills only. They're easing him in folks...

Didn't see it all; surprised they practiced at all.  A lot of 7 on 7 and 11 on 11.  Nall looked awful on a few passes.  Holcomb looked a little better.  Losman looked good except for a snap fumble and a screen play pass that got slapped back in his face.  JP didn't attempt any long passes.  Nall had one that was broken up and should have been intercepted.

My score for the morning was Nall 4, Kelly 6, Losman 8 on a scale of 10.

Spikes is there but I didn't see him on the 7's or 11's.

730856[/snapback]

Thanks AJ. If you attend any other sessions we OOTers appreciate any info.

link?

730897[/snapback]

Even if you were at camp to observe the plays yourself it is still necessary to forward your observations in written form to 3 major news sources. If we ignore this need then we are stepping to far away from objectivity.

Even if you were at camp to observe the plays yourself it is still necessary to forward your observations in written form to 3 major news sources.  If we ignore this need then we are stepping to far away from objectivity.

731172[/snapback]

Link?