Jerry Porter asks for trade

muggins

Porter is easily worth a first......the guy is one of the best playing.....right along with TO, Moss, and Smith......but with our QBS ....I'd feel sorry for him

729352[/snapback]

:):P Lay off the crack man! Lee Evans blows Porter away! So do Chad Johnson, Hines Ward, Deion Branch, Joey Galloway, Rod Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Torry Holt, Javon Walker, Santana Moss, Chris Chambers, Donald Driver, Darrell Jackson, Plexiglass, Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Housh, Derrick Mason, Muhsin Muhomod, Joe Horn, etc, etc.

These guys make plays! Something Jerry has yet to figure out.

Jerry Porter has never had a 1000 yard season in 7 years in the league. Jerry Porter has never caught 10 TD passes in the same season. His YPC average is mediocre at best. Jerry is looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Any GM that gives anything above a 3rd rounder for Porter is crazy like Mariah Carey

First of all Galloway has been very productive over the past 2 years, secondly Moss cant be productive because he has 4 guys covering him.

729541[/snapback]

Yes, Galloway has been productive since leaving Dallas, but that hardly warrants him being in the same class as those others.

Regarding Moss, you're exaggerating about quad-coverage, not only that but he's missed alot of game due to injure the past 3 seasons and hasn't been 100% fit for football

The Raiders want two no. 1's. Hmm.

If they wanted less I'd say he'd be a good candidate for our Bills...

729323[/snapback]

No he wouldn't. He's a "me first" player and would be a detriment to the locker room, IMHO. Plus he thinks he's a #1 WR and we have ours in Lee Evans. He wouldn't be any happier here.

I really hope the Bills don't try and get him.

They won't.