What do you see our record being?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you see our record being?

• > or = 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • < or = 6-10

I think if we get average, steady Qb play, we can challenge for a wild card.  :D

727572[/snapback]

We will win the division with average steady QB play. The coaching was that bad last year. There's a lot more talent on this roster than most realize.

Hy sense is the quality of the QB play obviously can help everyone play better. Manning's quick release and good judgment is part of the effectiveness of the OL and when the O is on the field, the D is off which helps them.

However, unless we are talking about dominant QB play which we are not, i think the QB's play is really a tertiary factor for this team behind Jauron/Fewell getting good performance out of our underweight DTs and the players JMac has acquired actually proving to be better OL players than last year's starters (and getting lucky and not getting hurt so we do not have to depend on the complete wildcard we have of back-up OL talent) which will make the big difference in our W/L this season.

As long as Marv/Jauron/Fairchild are efficient about not wasting a bunch of practice and game time on our 3rd QB after 2 pre-season games, I think the odds are actually in our favor that we will get adequate QB play this year.

I do not think there is a majority chance any one of these particular players (JP. KH.Nall) will prove to be adequate, but I do think in the majority of cases if the braintrust is efficient about not wasting development time on the disaster QB, that one of these three will prove to be adequate.

If the OL is cooking and the D is up to snuff, then we can even compete for a wildcard with this adequate QB play (this of course assumes that the ST remains as productive as it has the last two seasons.