Wow - you think WE'RE tough on Bledsoe?

You shoulda just heard the guys on NFL Countdown.

Tom jackson said, loud and words seperated: HE HOLDS ONTO THE BALL TOO LONG.

Then he said "Why do you think New England traded him to a division rival, who they KNEW they were gonna have to play twice a year? Because THEY WANT TO PLAY HIM TWICE A YEAR"

They then mentioned that you cannot win with a guy who gets sacked 50 times a year, and that he has no feet whatsoever.

It was ugly, and basically summed up the last few weeks on TBD

You shoulda just heard the guys on NFL Countdown.

Tom jackson said, loud and words seperated: HE HOLDS ONTO THE BALL TOO LONG.

Then he said "Why do you think New England traded him to a division rival, who they KNEW they were gonna have to play twice a year? Because THEY WANT TO PLAY HIM TWICE A YEAR"

They then mentioned that you cannot win with a guy who gets sacked 50 times a year, and that he has no feet whatsoever.

It was ugly, and basically summed up the last few weeks on TBD

53753[/snapback]

IMO he does hold on to the ball too long. But I have a difficult time believing two things:

1 - Bledsoe's the entire reason Bflo's struggled on offense

2 - The Pats want to face him twice a year

A somewhat myopic opine by a commentator with whom I usually agree...

The truth, does indeed hurt.  The sooner we move on without Bledsoe, the sooner we'll get that respect back.

53756[/snapback]

This really wasnt meant to be a Bledsoe bash post, but I just wanted to let some know that its not just Bills fans. Outsiders know that its not "the oline" or "the receivers dropping passes" - sure, that doesnt help, but every team goes through it.

Those of us that have bashed Bledsoe are just those of us that have our heads on our shoulders - and not up our asses - during games.

I lose sight of it a lot, but that one fact really is the largest and most damaging indictment of Bledsoe: Belichick traded him to a division rival. That still says a lot....and thus far, it has proven that his "gamble" was not much of one after all.

This really wasnt meant to be a Bledsoe bash post, but I just wanted to let some know that its not just Bills fans. Outsiders know that its not "the oline" or "the receivers dropping passes" - sure, that doesnt help, but every team goes through it.

Those of us that have bashed Bledsoe are just those of us that have our heads on our shoulders - and not up our asses - during games.

53758[/snapback]

Well who is that in the backfield throwing grounders?

:wub:

It's perfectly OK if one of our own here wants to bash Drew. But when an outsider rips on our QB, well that pisses me off!

Hey NFL Countdown and the rest of the "elite" football media who enjoys gargling Brady's man juice every Sunday... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

It's time for a changing of the guard in the AFC East!!!