Bought a Jersey Lately?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to hang up my Moulds jersey for a while and had a tough time deciding who to get.  Hopefully Spikes comes back strong this year.  Who do you feel warrants your hard earned $ this year?  What are your criteria when buying a jersey?  Longevity...Attitude...Skill...

723744[/snapback]

I think Spike's might go the way of Cowart, both the jersey and career...By Whitner, at least he'll be around for 3 years...

I got me a Thurman Thomas Oklahoma State Jersey last year...Brought it to Buffalo for the induction to the Wall of Fame, against Miami...decided against wearing it, put some other bills memorabilia on, and went to the stadium...

Sure enough, we were in the fieldhouse before the game, and walked past the Autograph table, and I just about started crying...There was Thurman, signing autographs...I got him to sign one of my Nike reciever gloves, and got a picture, but I will never forgive myself for leaving that jersey at home...That would look so nice on my wall.

I got me a Thurman Thomas Oklahoma State Jersey last year...Brought it to Buffalo for the induction to the Wall of Fame, against Miami...decided against wearing it, put some other bills memorabilia on, and went to the stadium...

Sure enough, we were in the fieldhouse before the game, and walked past the Autograph table, and I just about started crying...There was Thurman, signing autographs...I got him to sign one of my Nike reciever gloves, and got a picture, but I will never forgive myself for leaving that jersey at home...That would look so nice on my wall.

729425[/snapback]

You should be ashamed of yourself. You let me down, you let TBD down and most importantly you let the Bills down. I cant even look at your face right now. :lol:

I think Spike's might go the way of Cowart, both the jersey and career...

729342[/snapback]

I won't have a problem continuing to wear my Spikes jersey after he's gone, much like my Spielman jersey. Injuries don't diminish what they did on the field and represented to the team.