Video of Whitner and Youboty

While I'm at it I figured I would post the other video I have found...

Looks like Whitner can close on a ball...bit of a floater but it was an out route...

Whitner Pick

Youboty isn't till the very end...pretty athletic catch...

Youboty Pick

BTW, you have to have quick time(it's video player that you can install) to play these. You can download it here.

These guys all(see my last post for Ko) look quick as hell. Maybe Marv knows what he is doing after all... ;)

GO BILLS!!!

i get a message that i have to have "activeX".  what is that?

722950[/snapback]

It's basically a programming control that checks to see if you have a proper plug-in for IE. In this case it is checking to see if you have Apple Quicktime. To get Quicktime, goto the following link:

linky

While I'm at it I figured I would post the other video I have found...

Looks like Whitner can close on a ball...bit of a floater but it was an out route...

Whitner Pick

Youboty isn't till the very end...pretty athletic catch...

Youboty Pick

BTW, you have to have quick time(it's video player that you can install) to play these. You can download it here.

These guys all(see my last post for Ko) look quick as hell. Maybe Marv knows what he is doing after all... ;)

GO BILLS!!!

722945[/snapback]

Thanks, I'll check them out tonight.

OntheRocks:

Just to expand on EC-Bills - s/he is right btw - (I do this for a living but I will try to make this as un-pyrite as possible) when it talks about activex it may also be because you browser settings are set up to block active x controls(especially if you are at work). You can change (in IE) this by going to Tools/Internet Options/Security Tab/Custom Level... Button. Once there chose medium.

MarkVaderr50:

Yes. Seeing Michigan lose is always fun....