P. Price on Bledsoe

A friend of mine sat behind P. Price on a recent flight, and Price was talking on his cell phone prior to take off. Price was dissing Bledsoe and saying that his arm was shot...

719481[/snapback]

Did this friend happen to be a member of the Blowfish??? BTW, Are you guys still touring or did you break up becuase the Dolphins made you cry too much?

Turns out I have a friend who is helping Drew and Peerless refinance their houses. Peerless went the route of a 30-year fixed rate but Drew went after an adjustable rate. What you likely heard was Peerless telling the broker that he made the better choice because with the Feds hiking rates once again, it's pretty clear that Drews ARM really is shot.

Turns out I have a friend who is helping Drew and Peerless refinance their houses. Peerless went the route of a 30-year fixed rate but Drew went after an adjustable rate. What you likely heard was Peerless telling the broker that he made the better choice because with the Feds hiking rates once again, it's pretty clear that Drews ARM really is shot.

719788[/snapback]

That sucked.

719788[/snapback]

If people don't want their conversations listened to, don't talk on your phone on a plane full of people!

719696[/snapback]

Hey chknwing 334 - you avatar looks suspiciously like the Sabres new logo!

Hey, I criticize because I care.  You should hold yourself to a higher standard that that joke.

720725[/snapback]

I just checked my personal list of things in which I strive for higher standards, and telling better online jokes isn't one of them. :doh: