Maria Sharapova cameltoe alert!

your partners would taste better if you avoided the sweaty, smelly beavers...  :rolleyes:

717116[/snapback]

:pirate:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait a minutes, I am supposed to be defending Lana.  :rolleyes:  AJ you bastard!  :lol:

717248[/snapback]

:pirate::)

:pirate:  :rolleyes:

717286[/snapback]

Why would you even click on that? It has male, and cameltoe in the topic. You're just asking for trouble now. Put the drink down, and click on ratemycameltoe again. and don't forget, the internet is for... umm....

Why would you even click on that? It has male, and cameltoe in the topic. You're just asking for trouble now. Put the drink down, and click on ratemycameltoe again. and don't forget, the internet is for... umm....

717336[/snapback]

Well, clicking on the link isn't nearly as bad as doing the google search to begin with......MILLBANK!!!!!! :rolleyes::pirate::)

Well, clicking on the link isn't nearly as bad as doing the google search to begin with......MILLBANK!!!!!!  :pirate:  :)  :lol:

717347[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Truth is, I was not aware of what a cameltoe was so I googled the term

"cameltoe and discovered a number of examples of "cameltoe" :P

:rolleyes:  Truth is, I was not aware  of what a  cameltoe was so I googled the term

"cameltoe and discovered a number of examples of "cameltoe"  :pirate:

717360[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!

Okay.....dearest right hand - or is it my left?  hold on.....yep, it's the left - dearest left hand,  please accept my apology..... :rolleyes:

717211[/snapback]

:pirate: You turd. :)

And EC, you are one too for siding with him. :lol: