Top 10 theme parks in the US per yahoo.com..

LabattBlue

Speaking of Darien Lake, I heard that Six Flags may be putting the park up for sale.

715329[/snapback]

Yeah, it's one of six parks that they are looking at possibly divesting. BIG news here (probably 90% of Genesee County's tax dollars as well as the biggest seasonal employer....) I just read in the paper that Paul Snyder (founder) might be interested in buying it, and hopes that it will be pretty much left alone...

I was just thinking, if everyone on the Wall went to that Yahoo! site and put in a 5 star review for, say, Fantasy Island, we could make it #1!!!! ;)

Yeah, it's one of six parks that they are looking at possibly divesting.  BIG news here (probably 90% of Genesee County's tax dollars as well as the biggest seasonal employer....)  I just read in the paper that Paul Snyder (founder) might be interested in buying it, and hopes that it will be pretty much left alone...

I was just thinking, if everyone on the Wall went to that Yahoo! site and put in a 5 star review for, say, Fantasy Island, we could make it #1!!!!  :pirate:

715395[/snapback]

T-shirts! We could sell t-shirts!! :huh: