Who is going to the bills jests game

njsue

that will be in lot 16c.

Last year the tailgate was not that well organized.

To those who are going from the wall:

Would you all be willing to organize a better tailgate party.

I have some tables to bring. Willing to bring some food & drink.

Cant have the jests fans thinking there tailgate party is better than a bills tailgate party.

OH my god.  :) LMAO.

But, that bowling ball is nasty :)

53061[/snapback]

I wouldn't drink out of that thing either. Can you imagine all the tounges that have probed that hole? I knew a girl like that. :)

that will be in lot 16c.

Last year the tailgate was not that well organized.

To those who are going from the wall:

Would you all be willing to organize a better tailgate party.

I have some tables to bring. Willing to bring some food & drink.

Cant have the jests fans thinking there tailgate party is better than a bills tailgate  party.

53049[/snapback]

Let's be honest here Sue, the only "unorganized" part of the tailgate was that the CO2 tank for the beer was empty....which was a mistake. We had a charter bus go from McFaddens that carried 50 Bills fans to the game, a 6 ft hero, 3 kegs of Labatt Blue, Sahlens Hot Dogs and over 200 Bills fans in one section of the parking lot. I personally found over 30 tickets for Bills fans, including yours. Bills fans brought grills and all were happy to share grill space.

How much of the costs of the tailgate went to Bills fans? NONE. McFadden's paid for everything. You are the only complaint I have ever received about the tailgate and we are expecting an even bigger crowd this year.

We have been hard at work planning this year's tailgate. We have 4 kegs of Blue/Molson this year with the standard tap/ice setup to make life easier. We have Michael Bly, an up-and-coming musician from Buffalo performing. We again have a party bus going from the City to the game FREE OF CHARGE for our fans. Kenny is bringing a bar and grill for use of all the fans.

Matt and I work our butts off to put this stuff together. We just ask that people bring their own food and tables...and we supply the beer which this year I guarentee won't be a problem, especially with 4 FREE kegs.

If you want to setup another tailgate with a few Bills fans...fine. But don't trash ours that Matt and I work hard to put together that hundreds of Bills fans go to and have an amazing time at.

I used to go just about every year, but noone could pay me to sit and listen to Jets fans, they make me sick and IMO losing to that team is a complete embarassment....Id rather be on the couch watching Drew go down 5-7 times and have the ability to use the Mute button or change the channel

I used to go just about every year, but noone could pay me to sit and listen to Jets fans, they make me sick and IMO losing to that team is a complete embarassment....Id rather be on the couch watching Drew go down 5-7 times and have the ability to use the Mute button or change the channel

55463[/snapback]

Do what I do. Drink as much as possible before the game and don't wear Bills clothes.

This prevents Jests fans from giving you crap, and you black out the game.

Do what I do. Drink as much as possible before the game and don't wear Bills clothes.

This prevents Jests fans from giving you crap, and you black out the game.

55517[/snapback]

Not a bad idea I like that!!!!

Id still like to chokeslam Fireman Ed though :lol:

Instead of doing all that work and preparation, just come over to 16H. Its the official tailgate of Jetsinsider.com a fan to fan alliance site. It is the biggest and best tailgate in the NFL. $25.00 all you can eat and drink.

There will be other Bills fans there as well. Randy, the guy who runs it always has several Bills Fan friends there and its a good time. When you come into lot 16 look for 2 army trucks with a Green Flag (TROOP 16H)

Also on hand a 2 DJ's providing tunes with a variety of music.

Instead of doing all that work and preparation, just come over to 16H. Its the official tailgate of Jetsinsider.com a fan to fan alliance site. It is the biggest and best tailgate in the NFL. $25.00 all you can eat and drink.

There will be other Bills fans there as well. Randy, the guy who runs it always has several Bills Fan friends there and its a good time. When you come into lot 16 look for 2 army trucks with a Green Flag (TROOP 16H)

Also on hand a 2 DJ's providing tunes with a variety of music.

55566[/snapback]

I've been there. Great party. Great people. It's not far from 16C. I had a few beers with some of you - and even still have the cup.

We want our own gig though. Less Green, more Red, White and Blue. :lol:

Let's be honest here Sue, the only "unorganized" part of the tailgate was that the CO2 tank for the beer was empty....which was a mistake. We had a charter bus go from McFaddens that carried 50 Bills fans to the game, a 6 ft hero, 3 kegs of Labatt Blue, Sahlens Hot Dogs and over 200 Bills fans in one section of the parking lot. I personally found over 30 tickets for Bills fans, including yours. Bills fans brought grills and all were happy to share grill space.

How much of the costs of the tailgate went to Bills fans? NONE. McFadden's paid for everything. You are the only complaint I have ever received about the tailgate and we are expecting an even bigger crowd this year.

We have been hard at work planning this year's tailgate. We have 4 kegs of Blue/Molson this year with the standard tap/ice setup to make life easier. We have Michael Bly, an up-and-coming musician from Buffalo performing. We again have a party bus going from the City to the game FREE OF CHARGE for our fans. Kenny is bringing a bar and grill for use of all the fans.

Matt and I work our butts off to put this stuff together. We just ask that people bring their own food and tables...and we supply the beer which this year I guarentee won't be a problem, especially with 4 FREE kegs.

If you want to setup another tailgate with a few Bills fans...fine. But don't trash ours that Matt and I work hard to put together that hundreds of Bills fans go to and have an amazing time at.

55446[/snapback]

I was refering to the TBD'ers by my car that came last year. Those who brought there own grills. No yours at all. Good for you to try and get a huge party going.

Hope you were able to sell the ticket.

Remember this family sicknesses come first.

GO BILLS