Edmonton is Showing GUTS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3-2 lead with under 20 ticks in the first, despite some EMBARRASSING officiating.  That's 5 goals in less than 20 minutes, kickball fans.

708563[/snapback]

What's kickball? :D

I really hope the Oilers find a way to tie the series. If they do, it will be a knife through pour Brind'amour's heart.

Sure wish I was watching Crotchistan vs French Big Papi Noguinnie in kickball instead.  :D

708585[/snapback]

i hate to do it. i really do, but i'm going to give some major props to the caniac fans. that's one LOUD building tonight.

i hate to do it.  i really do, but i'm going to give some major props to the caniac fans.  that's one LOUD building tonight.

708586[/snapback]

Someone probably told them if they lost their voices they'd get a month worth of chitterlings and okra plus a free ticket to the nearest neckcar track to meet Cale Rusty Earnborough.

Someone probably told them if they lost their voices they'd get a month worth of chitterlings and okra plus a free ticket to the nearest neckcar track to meet Earnie Dale Rusty Earnborough.

708588[/snapback]

after going to 3 games in raleigh this season/postseason, i can now say for certainty that there is exactly one difference between leafs fans and caniacs. one knows something about hockey, one doesn't.

i can take crap from a loafs fan or a flyers fan because at least they know that a puck is a disc like rubber object. its hard to listen to canes fans talk about how hard their team played on the indoor ice surface that's so neat because its ice, its inside, and its so warm outside... i really am going to piss them off by becoming a fan of that black guy that races about once a year on the nascar circuit.

aaron ward of the canes has been out since the 1st period

doug weight was just pwned by 2 oilers... looks like a broken arm/shoulder. he's done for the night...

if the oilers can just score a friggin goal... 3-3 right now still

after going to 3 games in raleigh this season/postseason, i can now say for certainty that there is exactly one difference between leafs fans and caniacs.  one knows something about hockey, one doesn't.

i can take crap from a loafs fan or a flyers fan because at least they know that a puck is a disc like rubber object.  its hard to listen to canes fans talk about how hard their team played on the indoor ice surface that's so neat because its ice, its inside, and its so warm outside...  i really am going to piss them off by becoming a fan of that black guy that races about once a year on the nascar circuit.

708594[/snapback]

Tell me about it. I went to Georgia to watch the ECHL finals between Gwinnett and Alaska. It was embarrassing having to patiently explain stuff to people who couldn't grasp the smallest details and whined about every call and non-call. The insults some of them tossed our way were pretty priceless.

Don't get me wrong, there's always room for new hockey fans but there's little reason to be a fuggin' idiot about it. It sure was fun watching the boys hoist the Cup in THEIR house. :D

Tell me about it.  I went to Georgia to watch the ECHL finals between Gwinnett and Alaska.  It was embarrassing having to patiently explain stuff to people who couldn't grasp the smallest details and whined about every call and non-call.  The insults some of them tossed our way were pretty priceless.

Don't get me wrong, there's always room for new hockey fans but there's little reason to be a fuggin' idiot about it.  It sure was fun watching the boys hoist the Cup in THEIR house.  :D

708599[/snapback]

sounds like a fireantz game... you can almost see the division in the fans between the drunken hillbillies coming to see the fights and the northern transplants coming to see some good minor league hockey. mullets galore!

Tell me about it.  I went to Georgia to watch the ECHL finals between Gwinnett and Alaska.  It was embarrassing having to patiently explain stuff to people who couldn't grasp the smallest details and whined about every call and non-call.  The insults some of them tossed our way were pretty priceless.

Don't get me wrong, there's always room for new hockey fans but there's little reason to be a fuggin' idiot about it.  It sure was fun watching the boys hoist the Cup in THEIR house.  :D

708599[/snapback]

How is it that Alaska plays in the East Coast Hockey League? :D

:w00t:

(Yeah, I know...).

How is it that Alaska plays in the East Coast Hockey League? :D

:D

(Yeah, I know...).

708603[/snapback]

Except the ECHL isn't the East Coast Hockey League anymore. ECHL stands for NOTHING. The geniuses that run the league couldn't figure out a new moniker when they merged (absorbed) the West Coast Hockey League so they just left the name. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen or heard of.