THE BILLS JUST SIGNED JOSHUA COOPER!!!!

I am annointing my self the first member of the Joshua Cooper fan club. As soon as the #73 Jerseys are off of back order I am getting one. You'll here me at "Mighty Taco Stadium @ Ralph Wilson Field" (I also just sold the naming rights) screaming "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

704404[/snapback]

ahhh. this board is at it's best in the slow days of summer getting into training camp.

all light and happy.

where would you rather be?

Josh Cooper had 2 sacks & 3 tackles in the World Bowl 2 weeks ago ... he had 2 sacks, 25 tackles and 1 forced fumble in the 10-game regular NFL-Europe season ... Most Valuable Player of the Cotton Bowl for the 2003 season ... Played in two games with the 49ers in 2004 and spent the rest of the season on the team's practice squad ...

Josh Cooper had 2 sacks & 3 tackles in the World Bowl 2 weeks ago ... he had 2 sacks, 25 tackles and 1 forced fumble in the 10-game regular NFL-Europe season ... Most Valuable Player of the Cotton Bowl for the 2003 season ... Played in two games with the 49ers in 2004 and spent the rest of the season on the team's practice squad ...

705225[/snapback]

or in other words: camp fodder.

Who the f**k is Joshua Cooper?  :D  :P

704052[/snapback]

He`s just another no name guy the bills signed in hopes of being 8-8 this year, which is our goal since theirs NO talent on this team at all.......news flash:...3-13..1-6 start!.take it to the bank!..........

He`s just another no name guy the bills signed in hopes of being 8-8 this year, which is our goal since theirs NO talent on this team at all.......news flash:...3-13..1-6 start!.take it to the bank!..........

705572[/snapback]

just how many "big name" guys are out there now? I doubt the team was thinking Joshua Cooper is the next Bruce Smith. Jeez, look around the league....there's a lot of "no namers" getting signed to other teams.

most teams that built up did it with no names....they become names after they perform and prove themselves.