London Fletcher on Quite Frankly

Did anyone see him on there last night? Just wanted to know what he was saying. I saw that it was on but I was at a bar so I couldnt hear it. They did show a few clips of JP and I'm sure thats what Steven A. was asking him about.

I caught it near the end so I didn't hear much...Steven A was asking London

"what are the Buffalo Bills gonna do this year" and London basically tried to deflect the question away by talking about how when the Rams were 4-12 then rebounded the next year to win the super bowl.

Steven A was basically laughing at the Bills, and London said "we're gonna need some luck"

I wish I have more to offer but I caught it with like 5 minutes left in the show.

I caught the end too as I was flipping channels but basically Stephen A was fishing for something negative. I thought Fletcher showed a lot of class and smarts not taking the bait. Then the conversation turned to the kind of guy Fletcher is -- left a Div. I basketball scholarship (!) to take care of business at home, and that's why he went to John Carroll. Nice quotes from Dick Vermeil about him. In all, a guy who's too good to waste his time with Stephen A.

I caught the end too as I was flipping channels but basically Stephen A was fishing for something negative.  I thought Fletcher showed a lot of class and smarts not taking the bait.  Then the conversation turned to the kind of guy Fletcher is -- left a Div. I basketball scholarship (!) to take care of business at home, and that's why he went to John Carroll.  Nice quotes from Dick Vermeil about him.  In all, a guy who's too good to waste his time with Stephen A.

699113[/snapback]

hard to picture a little guy like london going to school on a basketball scholarship