Mike Buster Williams article on TBD

"...working out in the heat and humidity of Jacksonville instead of snowy Buffalo should help him reach 340. If that happens, Williams vows that fans will see a more energetic player than the one who was frequently criticized for being too sluggish in Buffalo."

wait a minute.....now he's hoping that the weather will help his fat a$$ lose weight and play better???? the weather? i do not miss this guy.

"...working out in the heat and humidity of Jacksonville instead of snowy Buffalo should help him reach 340. If that happens, Williams vows that fans will see a more energetic player than the one who was frequently criticized for being too sluggish in Buffalo."

wait a minute.....now he's hoping that the weather will help his fat a$$ lose weight and play better???? the weather? i do not miss this guy.

698996[/snapback]

Never under estimate the amount of sweat you can generate waddling from your handicap parking space to the inside of the KrispyKreme store. It stands to reason he'll melt off the pounds in the 80 degree heat of Jacksonville compared to the 60 degree heat of Buffalo. :o

NFL Defensive Ends - BEWARE!

You've been warned.

698996[/snapback]

I read that. So the Bills throw him a contract that is fatter than he is and does he even try to live up to it??! No! And all of a sudden he's "motivated"??? What a complete POS. After four years of stealing a franchise blind you have an epiphany?????!!!!! The fans lay down their hard-earned cash to watch these athletes and should at least get an honest effort for their money. Most former Bills I wish well and a "thanks for the memories", but I hope this lazy waste of oxygen fails miserably in his second go around and ends up behind the counter of a Krispy Kreme where he belongs. :o

I read that. So the Bills throw him a contract that is fatter than he is and does he even try to live up to it??! No! And all of a sudden he's "motivated"??? What a complete POS. After four years of stealing a franchise blind you have an epiphany?????!!!!! The fans lay down their hard-earned cash to watch these athletes and should at least get an honest effort for their money. Most former Bills I wish well and a "thanks for the memories", but I hope this lazy waste of oxygen fails miserably in his second go around and ends up behind the counter of a Krispy Kreme where he belongs.  :o

699000[/snapback]

Applause, applause!

Never under estimate the amount of sweat you can generate waddling from your handicap parking space to the inside of the KrispyKreme store. It stands to reason he'll melt off the pounds in the 80 degree heat of Jacksonville compared to the 60 degree heat of Buffalo.  :o

:doh: That's called dehydration, not actual weight loss. Truth be told, he should have lost weight working out in the cold - just by trying to stay warm. Now he'll be doing the humidity-crawl with the rest of the South.