(OT) STD Study

Jukester

Hey ajzepp, I just noticed your location.  You're from Erie?

52570[/snapback]

Rich:

Yep, I was born in.....hmmmm.....I think it was St. Vincent's Hospital in 1972. Still have a lot of family there. You have ties to Erie?

Rich:

Yep, I was born in.....hmmmm.....I think it was St. Vincent's Hospital in 1972. Still have a lot of family there. You have ties to Erie?

52603[/snapback]

Born and raised there. Born in '69 at Hamot hospital. Graduated from McDowell in '87. My family still lives there. My Mother is retiring at the end of the year and has just bought a house there and my brother has been a reporter for the Erie Times since 1989.

Born and raised there.  Born in '69 at Hamot hospital.  Graduated from McDowell in '87.  My family still lives there.  My Mother is retiring at the end of the year and has just bought a house there and my brother has been a reporter for the Erie Times since 1989.

52608[/snapback]

Wow, well not every day I meet someone else from Erie, but I have to say that usually Erie produces some pretty good folk :devil: I haven't been back up there in a while, but hoping to take a trip soon. Erie isn't the greatest place in the world, but it does have some of the best people in the world, that's for sure!

Wow, well not every day I meet someone else from Erie, but I have to say that usually Erie produces some pretty good folk :devil:  I haven't been back up there in a while, but hoping to take a trip soon. Erie isn't the greatest place in the world, but it does have some of the best people in the world, that's for sure!

52620[/snapback]

Yeah, it's alright. There's some things I appreciate a lot more now since I moved away for good in '95. Their cost of living is a lot lower than Baltimore, where I live now.

Yeah, it's alright.  There's some things I appreciate a lot more now since I moved away for good in '95.  Their cost of living is a lot lower than Baltimore, where I live now.

52629[/snapback]

Too bad you don't get much for it. I was renting, not even an owner-and I was absolutely stunned at tax time. I thought about that everytime I hit one of the bomb craters on Eastern Blvd headed down to Mo's.

Yeah, it's alright.  There's some things I appreciate a lot more now since I moved away for good in '95.  Their cost of living is a lot lower than Baltimore, where I live now.

52629[/snapback]

I used to live in Columbia, MD.....just outside of Bmore.......I loved it there! But you're right, the cost of living is not a strong suit of that city. I'm in a decent situation down here in Atlanta, so I guess I don't think about it that much.

Have you ever had pepperoni balls, man? I love those damn things........