American Idol

Who will win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Taylor Hicks
    • Katharine "McPhun Bags" McPhee

it's called the "back" button on your browser.

use it liberally.    :lol:

696590[/snapback]

As much as I am rooting for a Spaz victory, I feel that Mcfunbags is going to steal more of the Elliot vote than he is. They (Kat and Elliot) are close in style to each other and I think they may have split last week's vote.

As much as I am rooting for a Spaz victory, I feel that Mcfunbags is going to steal more of the Elliot vote than he is. They (Kat and Elliot) are close in style to each other and I think they may have split last week's vote.

696593[/snapback]

I think McFunbags pulls a Drew and folds hard under pressure. The Spazz just doesn't care, he's gonna do his thing no matter what.... that'll be the difference!

I think McFunbags pulls a Drew and folds hard under pressure. The Spazz just doesn't care, he's gonna do his thing no matter what.... that'll be the difference!

696597[/snapback]

This assumes that their performances tonight actually effect the vote and that those who are willing to vote have not already made their decision.

This assumes that their performances tonight actually effect the vote and that those who are willing to vote have not already made their decision.

696602[/snapback]

I hear ya, but if last week's vote was indeed that close, I think tonight's performances could make a big difference.

696597[/snapback]

Pulls a Drew? So McFunbags will fumble her microphone late in the performance and fall to the ground like a statue?? Nice! Ill be tuning in!! :lol: