Manbearpig

do you even know what manbearpig is (without googling it)

695367[/snapback]

No, I don't know... Who really cares what it means...

Just answer the question:

Does this (Manbearpig, I'm totally serial) mean:

Gore=Bad

Yes or No? Quickly because my HotPocket just went ding!

All I need is a yes or no.

I certainly hope that Gore rode his bike while "criss-crossing the country to deliver his message" Yet another idiot celebrity/politician who lives in a big house (or houses) that require lots of heating and cooling and travels the world in first class style, but bitches about the guy who chooses to drive a pickup or SUV. How come none of these bigshots want a law limiting the square footage of houses? Oh that's right, it might affect their own lifestyle!

I'd like to pose a challenge to Gore. If he can use less fuel than a truck driving redneck like me for one year, I'll agree that manbearpig exists. If he uses more fuel than an average American, he can shut the hell up!

Gore=Bad

Yes or No?  Quickly because my HotPocket just went ding!

695608[/snapback]

Huh? ;)

Mike

Gore=Bad

Yes or No?  Quickly because my HotPocket just went ding!

695608[/snapback]

rather than feed you the answer, i'll let you make up your own mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manbearpig

it may seem like a strange idea, but reading for yourself and coming to your own conclusion isn't all that bad

I certainly hope that Gore rode his bike while "criss-crossing the country to deliver his message"  Yet another idiot celebrity/politician who lives in a big house (or houses) that require lots of heating and cooling and travels the world in first class style, but bitches about the guy who chooses to drive a pickup or SUV.  How come none of these bigshots want a law limiting the square footage of houses?  Oh that's right, it might affect their own lifestyle! 

I'd like to pose a challenge to Gore.  If he can use less fuel than a truck driving redneck like me for one year, I'll agree that manbearpig exists.  If he uses more fuel than an average American, he can shut the hell up!

695903[/snapback]

It's an old one, but it backs your point.

Gore's travels

rather than feed you the answer, i'll let you make up your own mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manbearpig

it may seem like a strange idea, but reading for yourself and coming to your own conclusion isn't all that bad

695984[/snapback]

Then why start the thread?... I am sorry, I should have said: "Do you think (I am looking for your opinion of course) Gore=Bad?"

Well?

DING! Sorry, gotta go... Looks like the micro is calling.

;)

Huh?  ;)

Mike

695955[/snapback]

I take he is trying to convey the message that:

Gore=Bad

I am just not sure?... Still waiting for an answer... He seems to be differing it on to what I think, but I already no MY answer.

I will get back with you later... My Hotpocket is done... :w00t::w00t:

I take he is trying to convey the message that:

Gore=Bad

I am just not sure?... Still waiting for an answer... He seems to be differing it on to what I think, but I already no MY answer.

I will get back with you later... My Hotpocket is done... :lol:  :(

696293[/snapback]

in most of my posts i try to convey the message that

any politician = bad

this was just an opportunity to bring up South Park

in most of my posts i try to convey the message that

any politician = bad

this was just an opportunity to bring up South Park

696850[/snapback]

So if any politician = bad, we can logically deduce that:

Bush=Bad

That leaves me with, why all the cracks about people who state this... Obviously, you believe it is true?

I know it is simplistic... Yet, it seems to boil things down to the lowest common denominator...

Is there any room in your reasoning for finding a "good" politician? Or, do they all gotta be "bad?"

How will we know when we are in the presence of a "good" one? I guess it is all how you define politician?... Gore these days doesn't seem to be running for anything... He seems to be trying to do his own thing without the encumberances of attaining office. Does that still make him a politician? If it does, then isn't everyone?

And yes... Sorry for being such a dickhead... And asking lots of questions (?????)... I know how people hate to actually answer questions...

;);):lol::)

So if any politician = bad, we can logically deduce that:

Bush=Bad

696874[/snapback]

yes

That leaves me with, why all the cracks about people who state this

696874[/snapback]

because some people base their entire argument on BushBad!

Hurricane in New Orleans? BushBad!

Private companies outsourcing jobs to India? BushBad!

Oil companies price gouging? BushBad!

Obviously, you believe it is true?

696874[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of GW Bush. I did vote for him in 2000 and believe he won that election. I did not vote for him in 2004 (nor did i vote for kerry)

Is there any room in your reasoning for finding a "good" politician?  Or, do they all gotta be "bad?"

696874[/snapback]

i guess i chose a poor choice of words. let me rephrase...most politicians = bad

I can't think of any current "good" ones off the top of my head.

How will we know when we are in the presence of a "good" one?  I guess it is all how you define politician?

696874[/snapback]

When you find someone that isn't some attention whore in an empty suit with fancy hair

... Gore these days doesn't seem to be running for anything...  He seems to be trying to do his own thing without the encumberances of attaining office.  Does that still make him a politician?  If it does, then isn't everyone?

696874[/snapback]

Gore may not be running for anything (officially ;)), but he is still an attention whore

And yes... Sorry for being such a dickhead... And asking lots of questions (?????)... I know how people hate to actually answer questions...

;)  ;)  <_<  :P

696874[/snapback]

no need to apologize for asking so many questsions. Just remember the sage words of Chris Berman...there are no stupid questsions, just stupid people who ask questions :P