Tickets being ordered at 9AM tomorrow!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I'll get a few extras, as I always do.

695027[/snapback]

You already bought the tickets?

I have collected money from 28 Virginia Beach-area Bills fans for the Jets game. You'll just have to go back and get more you selfish jerk. 0:)

Kidding..... Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding! :P

To the 4 of you who know I'm a putz but still don't seem to mind being seen in public with me, Mrs Campy and I will be there. We have a friend getting us some tix so we'll be sitting elsewhere during the game, but we'll be at the Tailgate. And afterall, I know you'd rather hang out with Mrs Campy than with me - not that I'd blame you. I think she's cooler than me too! <_<

Any idea when the Hammer's Lot sign-up thread get started, or have I overlooked it?

You already bought the tickets?

I have collected money from 28 Virginia Beach-area Bills fans for the Jets game.  You'll just have to go back and get more you selfish jerk. :w00t:

Kidding.....  Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding! :w00t:

To the 4 of you who know I'm a putz but still don't seem to mind being seen in public with me, Mrs Campy and I will be there.  We have a friend getting us some tix so we'll be sitting elsewhere during the game, but we'll be at the Tailgate.  And afterall, I know you'd rather hang out with Mrs Campy than with me - not that I'd blame you.  I think she's cooler than me too! ;)

Any idea when the Hammer's Lot sign-up thread get started, or have I overlooked it?

695736[/snapback]

Worst case scenario, my 2 seats will be for sale in order to sit in the seats that I purchased from Jay.