I just bought a new/used car Hyandai Accent

My daughter seems to have worked her problem out with her school bullys.  We did end up sending her back to Karate.  She tests for green in 2 weeks.

694040[/snapback]

She could fight my nephew, he's a yellow belt :wacko:

Good enough! You did just fine! I bet you'll get easily 30-40 mpg

694084[/snapback]

Watch out! LAMP AHEAD!

I'd glady pay an extra grand or two a year for trunk space and some "dippin" room... :lol:;);):lol:

Heck, my 1994 New Yorker (LHS style) gets 23 miles per gallon (highway of course... And it prefers plus or premium to eliminate that early 1990's knock)... And you can fit six people full size adults in the car AND the trunk... :lol:

...Who says cars don't last... It is 12 years old, has well over 1/4 million miles on it and looks great, runs great, and not a speck of rust (okay maybe a few flakes under the pastic near the rocker panels, typical rot spot)!... Of course I am "angering" the "car gods" now...

All I need is a "gold flea colla"... :wacko::doh:

Actually, all funnin' aside... Looking to move into a Chrysler Pacifica Limited come June... Kids want a sunroof... And I want a nav system.

You can find good pricing models with Kelly's Blue Book or Edmunds, and might want to look at autotrader. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I own a Hyundai Sonata and have been very happy with it. Lots of room, good mileage, no problems. Also own a Chevy Camaro which has been a pain in the ass from day one.

You can find good pricing models with Kelly's Blue Book or Edmunds, and might want to look at autotrader. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  I own a Hyundai Sonata and have been very happy with it.  Lots of room, good mileage, no problems.  Also own a Chevy Camaro which has been a pain in the ass from day one.

694557[/snapback]

Sonata is a whole 'nother class... Accent replaced the original Excel... Pretty small for 11,000 grand and almost 2 years old...

A brand new Dodge Caliber can be had for 4 K more...

The towing part scares me.