Woo Hoo...games 2-7 on basic cable

I just turned my TV to chanel 71... I have basic cable (well, 2-95 or so) and 71 is not a channel I get.

694014[/snapback]

Which makes sense. Did you expect them to bump a channel that they are currently using to show the game? (Maybe they would, but I would definitely doubt it.)

As for nothing being there now, well if it is only supposed to be used to show a handful of the Sabres games, then why would it have anything on it now when the SABRES AREN'T PLAYING. Were you expecting to find out early how the Sabres were going to do on Monday? :)

Which makes sense.  Did you expect them to bump a channel that they are currently using to show the game?  (Maybe they would, but I would definitely doubt it.)

As for nothing being there now, well if it is only supposed to be used to show a handful of the Sabres games, then why would it have anything on it now when the SABRES AREN'T PLAYING.  Were you expecting to find out early how the Sabres were going to do on Monday? :)

694019[/snapback]

Honestly, I expected them to be on one of the 70 of the 90 chanels that no one ever watches... seriously, I am surprised it's not on ESPN2, etc for the local area... guess I didnt think it through.

What about outside the Buffalo area? :wacko: Say if you don't live in New york. Does OLN have a universal channel? Certainly convenient you only included the Buffalo area only.. :doh:

694021[/snapback]

OLN = Outdoor Life Network

Google is your friend. (Apparently about the only one you have around here right now.)