a few LOST ideas...

thought i'd start a new thread just to get some views before tonite's new ep. (Mods you can merge this with last weeks thread tonite.)

MY girl was talking about LOST with some people she works with, and they came up with these few ideas...

1. The manuscript sawyer is reading; we know the title is "Bad Twin". But they noticed that the time sawyer has been shown reading it, it had been in an episode that really involves Libby.

Is is possible Libby has a twin, and thats who was in the hospital with hurley?

2. Most people think that the island has brought all of the characters to it, and thats why their lives were all intertwined beforehand. What if the island didnt select these people, but the writers are just showing how intertwined life really is in general?

just some food for thought for the day.

thought i'd start a new thread just to get some views before tonite's new ep. (Mods you can merge this with last weeks thread tonite.)

MY girl was talking about LOST with some people she works with, and they came up with these few ideas...

1. The manuscript sawyer is reading; we know the title is "Bad Twin". But they noticed that the time sawyer has been shown reading it, it had been in an episode that really involves Libby.

2. Most people think that the island has brought all of the characters to it, and thats why their lives were all intertwined beforehand. What if the island didnt select these people, but the writers are just showing how intertwined life really is in general?

692909[/snapback]

I thought the nurse called Libby by her name when she gave her meds in the hospital.

692909[/snapback]

What about Libby being Sawyer's twin? Why not?

fwiw, hanso issued a new press release, denouncing the book, "bad twin". Claims there is false info about hanso in the book.

693108[/snapback]

As I stated in a previous thread. Hanso took out ads in NYT, Chicago Tribune, Wallstreet Journal, etc. saying that "Bad Twin" contains lies about Hanso and that the Hanso Foundation is trying to help humanity.

fwiw, hanso issued a new press release, denouncing the book, "bad twin". Claims there is false info about hanso in the book.

693108[/snapback]

Seriously, is there a worse plot device on TV than evil twins? That is so daytime soap opera. If LOST introduces an evil twin Libby, that will easily be worst than 24's amnesia plotline in season 1 or the cougar chasing Kim in season 2.

I just finished reading "Bad Twin." Entertaining little murder mystery. A few mentions of the Hanso Corp. (nothing bad), a mention of philospher John Locke, a trip from Australia to LA on an Oceana flight, but no obvious direct tie-ins to the show. Lots of references to purgatory...that's it.