quick advice for week 4

eball

i've got chris brown, tomlinson, and deshaun foster. have to start 2. brown is a lock, but i shudder to say that i'm thinking of sitting down LT (vs. tough tennessee D) in favor of foster (at home vs. ATL).

am i nuts?

i've got chris brown, tomlinson, and deshaun foster.  have to start 2.  brown is a lock, but i shudder to say that i'm thinking of sitting down LT (vs. tough tennessee D) in favor of foster (at home vs. ATL).

am i nuts?

51828[/snapback]

Yes..

you never sit your studs - no matter who the opponent is...

51941[/snapback]

yes, i know, i know...it's just that SD's offense stinks, and teams are now just ganging up on LT. still a silly thought. i'll go w/ him.

i've got chris brown, tomlinson, and deshaun foster.  have to start 2.  brown is a lock, but i shudder to say that i'm thinking of sitting down LT (vs. tough tennessee D) in favor of foster (at home vs. ATL).

am i nuts?

51828[/snapback]

no. your thinking correctly... .who will get me more points this week. after last weeks performance foster deserves a ton of consideration. that said, i'd still start tomlinson.

i always hated the advice of "always start your studs". Two weeks in a row, I reluctantly followed that advice. I lost both weeks. Foster had a carreer day on my bench (started Taylor and Holmes). The following week, I had Stecker sitting, started Taylor again. Taylor scored 3 less points than Stecker. I lost by 1 point.

I'm going back to the way I used to make tough decisions.....Start the best possible mismatch that you can think of. For instance, I may start Stecker against AZ in favor of Holmes at Balt OR in lieu of Taylor vs Indy. Still deciding.....

:)

i always hated the advice of "always start your studs". Two weeks in a row, I reluctantly followed that advice. I lost both weeks. Foster had a carreer day on my bench (started Taylor and Holmes). The following week, I had Stecker sitting, started Taylor again. Taylor scored 3 less points than Stecker. I lost by 1 point.

I'm going back to the way I used to make tough decisions.....Start the best possible mismatch that you can think of. For instance, I may start Stecker against AZ in favor of Holmes at Balt OR in lieu of Taylor vs Indy. Still deciding.....

:)

53295[/snapback]

I hear you man. I was going to start Tennessee's D on opening day over Baltimore's b/c they were playing Miami, but chickened out which really cost me...

This past week I sat Derrick Mason against a tough D in favor of Javon Walker vs. the Colts awful D.....I'd say that worked out ok - 200 yards, 3 TD's for Walker.

I hear you man.  I was going to start Tennessee's D on opening day over Baltimore's b/c they were playing Miami, but chickened out which really cost me...

This past week I sat Derrick Mason against a tough D in favor of Javon Walker vs. the Colts awful D.....I'd say that worked out ok - 200 yards, 3 TD's for Walker.

53514[/snapback]

Brother, that sucks (re: Week 1). I feel for ya.

Nice play with Walker.

I traded Foster away JUST so I wouldn't punch myself in the head for not starting him. Been shopping Stecker and a WR like a maniac this week, but no one will take him.

Who ever thought solid depth would suck so much???? :wub:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.