LOST Episode 221 - "?"

duey

Is Libby dead?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Libby dead?

• Yes
    • No

Libby wakes briefly, says "Michael," and dies.  Hurley cries.  John and Eko walking back from The Pearl.

689076[/snapback]

Poor Hurley. He was finally going to get some play on the beach. He forgets some basic things and she gets killed in the process. I'd cry too!

So I don't get it. You click the screens in the right order and you get the code "Heir Apparent". What is that for? A password?

689113[/snapback]

Nevermind. It's for Dr. Mittelwerk at the hanso website.

What a waste of five minutes.

No maybe about it. The Pearl is not the brains of the opperation -- I don't even think the other end of the pnuematic tubes are the brains either.

688936[/snapback]

Also, why did Locke send his map sketch up the tube?

Does he want to keep Eko from using it or to let the people at the other end know that he knows something?

I'm surprised that Locke didn't get the sense that it was coming together more --- that he was 'destined'/the island wanted him to find the hatch that was under the plane, only that he missed the sign and now he can start again. His giving up tirade last night, that it's all a mindf--k is so un-Locke-like.

Poor Hurley. He was finally going to get some play on the beach. He forgets some basic things and she gets killed in the process. I'd cry too!

689087[/snapback]

No doubt it rekindles/reinforces his belief that he (or rather, his use of the numbers that haunt him) are cursed and cause harm to people around him. How does he react?

So I don't get it. You click the screens in the right order and you get the code "Heir Apparent". What is that for? A password?

689113[/snapback]

In the sign up for newsletter section, pick any screen name, answer yes then type password "breaking strain"

Then, go to the executive bios section, then Dr. Thomas...enter password Heir Apparent, click enter. you see a portal with awoman in it. click the woman, then you see a Caltech record and a crazy note.

Go to Joop's corner, then to "talk to Joop" type anything, I typed Where's joop? There is a map-like thing - any circle that pops up, just click on it. Eventually, you see a red circle in the center. click on that. Then you see an amazing letter possibly telling us why they are there and where they are!

In the sign up for newsletter section, pick any screen name, answer yes then type password "breaking strain"

Then, go to the executive bios section, then Dr. Thomas...enter password Heir Apparent, click enter. you see a portal with awoman in it. click the woman, then you see a Caltech record and a crazy note.

Go to Joop's corner, then to "talk to Joop" type anything, I typed Where's joop? There is a map-like thing - any circle that pops up, just click on it. Eventually, you see a red circle in the center. click on that. Then you see an amazing letter possibly telling us why they are there and where they are!

689204[/snapback]

Also, on the executive Bios, click on the date underneath Alvar Hanso's picture. More info about the LOST puzzle.

Anyone see the Hanso Foundation's ad in the New York Times (I think the ad was also in Chicago Tribune and other major papers).

Essentially the ad was Hanso's response to the Bad Twin book alleging that Bad Twin is a big lie and that Hanso wants to help people.

Anyone read bad Twin yet?