Be prepared for Losman...

Your assinine logic and anti-jp crusade have left me completely speechless. I didnt think it was possible for a human to fit their head THAT far up their rectum.

As for mr 1-game wonder nall...sounds an awful lot like rob johnson.

688106[/snapback]

Um . . . YOU of all people aren't in the best of positions to be complaining about a crusade. There are maybe four or five people who are responsible for at least half the pro-Losman posts, and who respond to any criticism of Losman by personally attacking the messenger. You are one of those people. If you're going to complain about my "crusade," you need to start acting a lot less like a crusader yourself.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um . . . YOU of all people aren't in the best of positions to be complaining about a crusade.  There are maybe four or five people who are responsible for at least half the pro-Losman posts, and who respond to any criticism of Losman by personally attacking the messenger.  You are one of those people.  If you're going to complain about my "crusade," you need to start acting a lot less like a crusader yourself.

688113[/snapback]

I dont care about criticism about losman. hes not my best friend. all along, i have been of the opinion that he should be given a chance. if he fails, then move on. So far he has yet to be given a chance.

that stance is quite different than yours, seeing how you have roughly spent 99% of your entire post total bashing jp with illogical reasoning. my God man, you make ICE look reasonable.

Then act like it.

688128[/snapback]

May i please ask you seriously what your beef is with Losman?

Did he cut you off on the highway one day and flip you off while doing it?

Were you in a bathroom stall and then he was at the urinal next to the wall, and then did he piss on your feet or something?

I am really confused and hopefully you can help me out on this one.

May i please ask you seriously what your beef is with Losman?

Mostly, I'm responding to those who are all starry-eyed about him based on all those draft picks we gave up to get him. Others seem to believe that athletic ability plays a greater role in determining a QB's success or his upside than I think it does. Tom Brady has the mobility of a three legged tortoise, but his accuracy and good decision-making allow him to take control of the game. I want the Bills to have a quarterback with these abilities too. Losman doesn't have those traits now, and I doubt he ever will.

Mostly, I'm responding to those who are all starry-eyed about him based on all those draft picks we gave up to get him.  Others seem to believe that athletic ability plays a greater role in determining a QB's success or his upside than I think it does.  Tom Brady has the mobility of a three legged tortoise, but his accuracy, knowledge, and good decision-making allow him to take control of the game.  I want the Bills to have a quarterback with these abilities too.  Losman doesn't have those traits now, and I doubt he ever will.

688165[/snapback]

I can live with that response about the draft picks. The thing is that only time will tell if Losman will develop. But say Losman comes in and kicks ass this year, would you support him?

For every Kurt Warner there is 100 actual bagmen at Wegman's.

688017[/snapback]

I'm not suggesting that at all. I would, however, take seriously the QB comp Marv has warned us of. I also believe the competition is solely between Losman and Nall. Weight it however you will, right or wrong, justified or not, sensible or not.....the QB that shows his stuff in CAMP will be the QB of this here Bills team.

I can live with that response about the draft picks. The thing is that only time will tell if Losman will develop. But say Losman comes in and kicks ass this year, would you support him?

The real question is, would I be able to support him? My stomach would be distended from all that crow I'd have to eat, so I'm not sure how much support I could give anyone if I'm lying in some hospital bed.

The real question is, would I be able to support him?  My stomach would be distended from all that crow I'd have to eat, so I'm not sure how much support I could give anyone if I'm lying in some hospital bed.

688174[/snapback]

LOL

Now that we know what holes have been filled on the team, how many games do you think the Bills will win?

I could see the Bills winning as many games as 11 if injuries are by the few and the execution is good.

Logically i think we will win 7 games.