Flashback- Does anyone remember what it was like

Can we maybe caveat that with having a few 18 year old girls around?

685479[/snapback]

You know, the young girls may look better, but I'll take a willing and enthusiastic middle-aged woman in bed any day :w00t:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the young girls may look better, but I'll take a willing and enthusiastic middle-aged woman in bed any day  :w00t:

685490[/snapback]

I know where this is going...but in my world, 32 isn't middle aged.

I know where this is going...but in my world, 32 isn't middle aged.

685492[/snapback]

Mine neither. Best sex I ever had was with a 48 y.o. woman about six years ago. At least she SAID she was 48 :w00t::lol::lol:

Mine neither. Best sex I ever had was with a 48 y.o. woman about six years ago. At least she SAID she was 48  :w00t:  :lol:  :lol:

685499[/snapback]

Old bag fu#ker!

That's HEADLEY!

685512[/snapback]

I was doing another insomnia moment the other day, watched "Jet Pilot" with John Wayne and Janet Leigh.

Damn...Janet Leigh was pretty hot.

Hollywood used to feature "women". What happened?

I was doing another insomnia moment the other day, watched "Jet Pilot" with John Wayne and Janet Leigh.

Damn...Janet Leigh was pretty hot.

Hollywood used to feature "women". What happened?

685517[/snapback]

My grandfather used to have posters of Jayne Mansfield up in his basement.....holy hell was she hot

My grandfather used to have posters of Jayne Mansfield up in his basement.....holy hell was she hot

685520[/snapback]

Your grandfather?

Thanks a lot.

Anyway, anyone remember Verna Lisi?

Your grandfather?

Thanks a lot.

Anyway, anyone remember Verna Lisi?

685522[/snapback]

LOL .....yeah, these were her Playboy photos, if I'm not mistaken. I think they were from like the late 50s, early 60s. My grandfather was born in 1908 :w00t:

I still think Ingrid Bergman was one of the most beautiful women ever to be on the screen, but she never rappelled down a rope in a cave wearing a skin tight neoprene suit with a couple of Glock .40's...so that can never be as cool.

Guess I just don't get the "attractive" part of modern women. I've always liked women. I can see a manequin at Sears.

I still think Ingrid Bergman was one of the most beautiful women ever to be on the screen, but she never rappelled down a rope in a cave wearing a skin tight neoprene suit with a couple of Glock .40's...so that can never be as cool.

Guess I just don't get the "attractive" part of modern women. I've always liked women. I can see a manequin at Sears.

685530[/snapback]

I think Marlena Dietrich was really something. There was another woman in the film, "Anatomy of a Murder", with James Stewart. She played the wife of the man that Stewart's character was defending. Pretty smokin' :w00t:

Hell, I think what's her name from the Honeymooners was REALLY hot. The woman who played 'Alice'.

Mine neither. Best sex I ever had was with a 48 y.o. woman about six years ago. At least she SAID she was 48  :lol:  :lol:  :)

685499[/snapback]

I love how this thread started off as a 17 year old saying it was his birthday. :P Personally, I enjoyed college girls (though not for relationships) and women in their 30s. Ah who am I kidding? I'll take whatever I can get. :w00t:

I love how this thread started off as a 17 year old saying it was his birthday.  :lol:  Personally, I enjoyed college girls (though not for relationships) and women in their 30s.  Ah who am I kidding?  I'll take whatever I can get.  :w00t:

685550[/snapback]

We're his elders....we can hijack his threads at will :lol: