Could it be the Bucs are already displeased with

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a worthless tub of goo LT to be named later

693902[/snapback]

You seem to be unaware of the plan to move Big Mike to left tackle. Move him to left tackle? you ask. Yes. But he'd need to gain weight. You see, this particular left tackle strategy is different from normal. Your average left tackle uses speed and athleticism to counter speedy DEs rushing off the edge. You obviously have to protect your quarterback's blindside.

But protection can take many forms. Say you built a wall extending from your left guard all the way to the left sideline. Clearly your quarterback's blind side would be safe. Of course, it's against the rules to put a wall on the football field. So what you need instead is a guy big enough to occupy all the space from the left guard to the left sideline. It's too bad Williams wasn't able to add enough weight for this plan to work out.

You seem to be unaware of the plan to move Big Mike to left tackle.  Move him to left tackle? you ask.  Yes.  But he'd need to gain weight.  You see, this particular left tackle strategy is different from normal.  Your average left tackle uses speed and athleticism to counter speedy DEs rushing off the edge.  You obviously have to protect your quarterback's blindside.

But protection can take many forms.  Say you built a wall extending from your left guard all the way to the left sideline.  Clearly your quarterback's blind side would be safe.  Of course, it's against the rules to put a wall on the football field.  So what you need instead is a guy big enough to occupy all the space from the left guard to the left sideline.  It's too bad Williams wasn't able to add enough weight for this plan to work out.

694425[/snapback]

I heard he got pretty close though.

He's doing well? :wacko:

What, in shorts? :doh:

694540[/snapback]

He's doing well in the buffet line. He's also spending alot of time in the film room, unfortunately he's watching Lifetime all the time and crying like a little girl.

WHAT IS THIS LIFETIME

694569[/snapback]

It's this awful cable television channel that shows nothing but chick flicks. My wife is addicted to it ... it makes me want to chew my own leg off rather than watch ... Big Mike likes it ... alot .... it makes him all weepy inside.

I want Mike Williams back in Buffalo.

Why?

I think he would fill a lot of that Lacross net as a keeper for the Bandits.

694831[/snapback]

Or we can give him a job as the ice boom.