I hope Bush turns to Kerry tonight and says...

That idiot Bush is probably better off NOT saying we beat Al Qaeda ... "Beat the snot out of Al Qaeda"?!?!? Are you serious? Osama is alive and killing our guys in two countries... Who's in custody? Cat Stevens. Yeah, mission accomplished all right ...

51502[/snapback]

Kerry gave aid and comfort to the enemy,which you are too young to remember , nuff said. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Kerry gave aid and comfort to the enemy,which you are too young to remember , nuff said. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

53043[/snapback]

You couldn't be more wrong. What I remember is a man following his conscience and objecting to an unjust war, even knowing it would be an unpopular choice. I remember that it took guts. Kerry followed his CONSCIENCE. George Bush cannot SPELL "conscience."

You couldn't be more wrong. What I remember is a man following his conscience and objecting to an unjust war, even knowing it would be an unpopular choice. I remember that it took guts. Kerry followed his CONSCIENCE. George Bush cannot SPELL "conscience."

53048[/snapback]

Following his conscience? Are you serious? The ONLY reason Kerry came back and protested the war was because he thought it would be politically advantageous to do so. His whole life and career has been based on telling the masses what they want to hear, calculating the political winds. Ya, it took guts to throw away someone elses medals and call them your own. Give me a break. Kerry is a career politician with no core convictions, just tell him what the polls say and that's what he'll believe in.

To paraphrase, "John Kerry could tie 20 women to wooden posts, light them on fire, and you liberals would say that he found a novel way to light birthday candles."

RunTheBall

53048[/snapback]

Yea right , well his commrades in arms were still POW's ,traitorous at worst poor judgement at best but its ok for him to accuse his commrades of war abuses while getting a medal for shooting a youg Vietnamese boy in the back.

Kerry is a dork but being a libber you dont want to admit it. I admit Bush is slow on the up take . Kerry is such a phoney he makes Bush look good .

I could even be persuaded to vote for some one other than Bush , but it wont be Kerry.

By the way could you tell me in the twenty years that Kerry was in congress what bills he sponsored.

Bush was in Florida surveying the hurrican damage and Kerry was getting his finger nail manicured the day of the debate.

The libbers are all about show and no substance .

That Springsteen concert reminds me of the pied piper

Yea right , well his commrades in arms were still POW's ,traitorous at worst poor judgement at best  but its ok for him to accuse his commrades of war abuses while getting a medal for shooting a youg Vietnamese boy in the back.

Kerry is a dork but being a libber you dont want to admit it. I admit Bush is slow on the up take . Kerry is such a phoney he makes Bush look good .

I could even be persuaded to vote for some one other than Bush , but it wont be Kerry.

By the way could you tell me in the twenty years that Kerry was in congress what bills he sponsored.

Bush was in Florida surveying the hurrican damage and Kerry was getting his finger nail  manicured the day of the debate.

The libbers are all about show  and no  substance .

That Springsteen concert reminds me of the pied piper

53118[/snapback]

-

-- Again, you're entitled to be in a bad mood. Your candidate has screwed up everything he's touched in four years, and I don't have to be a "libber" to see that. relax. Chill out. President Kerry will clean up your guy's mess ... just like he fought your guy's war in 'Nam. Jesus, you refer to show over substance?!? Wow ... Apparently you have been misled into believing that Bush did serve during Viet Nam and Kerry did not. You have it backwards. "Show" over "substance"?!? MY guy was in 'Nam. Where was Monkey-Boy? No one seems to know. Next ...

-

President Kerry will clean up your guy's mess ...

53546[/snapback]

Now THAT'S funny. I know a lot of people who's slogan seems to be "Well, Kerry can't do any worse..." You're one of the very few I've ever heard espouse the opinion that he can actually fix something...

-

-- Again, you're entitled to be in a bad mood. Your candidate has screwed up everything he's touched in four years, and I don't have to be a "libber" to see that. relax. Chill out. President Kerry will clean up your guy's mess ... just like he fought your guy's war in 'Nam. Jesus, you refer to show over substance?!? Wow ... Apparently you have been misled into believing that Bush did serve during Viet Nam and Kerry did not. You have it backwards. "Show" over "substance"?!? MY guy was in 'Nam. Where was Monkey-Boy? No one seems to know. Next ...

53546[/snapback]

Holy crap, PIA...even your CANDIDATE has stopped talking about Vietnam.

You are absolutely, positively a walking liberal talking point. Do you ever discuss politics without referring to the things you're supposed top talk about? Bush bad, Kerry good. Bush screwed up. Bush lied. Kerry was in Vietnam. Bush wasn't.

Care to discuss Bush's DUIs and coke habit while we're at it?

Man, it's no wonder these guys pound on you when you show up.