The Raiders are stupid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely, positively, no way in hell, he could be serious. At this point in the thread, if you do not know what is going on, you need help.  :doh:

680164[/snapback]

Some people just peruse and post. I still have people sending me prayers for my father.

Guest BackInDaDay
I think it's very very sad if you didn't know the last guy selected was given that nick years ago.  How long you been following the pro game again?

680145[/snapback]

You poor guy. Don't you get it? Someone posts an idiotic remark and after others mistake the remark as an honest, although idiotic, observation, the rest of the board giggles. It's really fun.

What a bunch of women. :doh:

I think it's very very sad if you didn't know the last guy selected was given that nick years ago.  How long you been following the pro game again?

680145[/snapback]

Crayonz's kill total is approaching that of total recall... :doh:

You poor guy.  Don't you get it?  Someone posts an idiotic remark and after others mistake the remark as an honest, although idiotic, observation, the rest of the board giggles.  It's really fun. 

What a bunch of women.  :doh:

680197[/snapback]

Are you capable of defecation? Or do you require a cut out?

Guest BackInDaDay
Are you capable of defecation? Or do you require a cut out?

680207[/snapback]

What kind of faggot response is that?

You poor guy.  Don't you get it?  Someone posts an idiotic remark and after others mistake the remark as an honest, although idiotic, observation, the rest of the board giggles.  It's really fun. 

What a bunch of women.  :doh:

680197[/snapback]

I'm sure that was offensive to the women posters on the board. AiO, Cablelady, Pyrite Gal and Lori, among others, contribute quite well to the discussions. You don't have to be male to be a football fan. You should apologize.

I'm sure that was offensive to the women posters on the board.  AiO, Cablelady, Pyrite Gal and Lori, among others, contribute quite well to the discussions.  You don't have to be male to be a football fan.  You should apologize.

680240[/snapback]

Ha!

Ha!

680254[/snapback]

OK so she's more of a girl than a woman. I think she is sort of cute though. We had better keep Meazza away from her.

P.S. I have her picture as my personal photo if you click on my profile. She looks to be legal in Canada, which is 14.

Defecation and faggot in one thread. That takes some collective talent right there.

680229[/snapback]

I hate to bring up "tongue in cheek" or "having fun" at this point. Especially tongue in cheek.

Who knows what could happen?

The vast majority of the posts here made over the last four months or so did nothing more than cost Scott more bandwidth fees. People are willing to kill other posters over a draft choice opinion.

Didn't expect much different.

To seriously answer you question, Back...

I was calling you a "tight ass". I think you have some good views, good opinions, good insights, good football knowledge and might actually joke.

I'll remember to explain things better next time, then again, no...but I thought you were a poster who might "get it".

Jesus H...

You're too old to worry about 6th period biology class.

I hate to bring up "tongue in cheek" or "having fun" at this point. Especially tongue in cheek.

Who knows what could happen?

The vast majority of the posts here made over the last four months or so did nothing more than cost Scott more bandwidth fees. People are willing to kill other posters over a draft choice opinion.

Didn't expect much different.

To seriously answer you question, Back...

I was calling you a "tight ass". I think you have some good views, good opinions, good insights, good football knowledge and might actually joke.

I'll remember to explain things better next time, then again, no...but I thought you were a poster who might "get it".

Jesus H...

You're too old to worry about 6th period biology class.

680266[/snapback]

You're a faggot.

I think its funny that some people don't believe the kid is as stupid as the post is......some people run to protect and encourage him

and we complain about the bills hah

680276[/snapback]

Tonto once said to the Lone Ranger:

He who make sentence that is both straight line and circle should not throw stones.

Or something like that.