I'm just about convinced...

TPS

Except that's not going to happen because people aren't concerned about what their party's DO, only what they SAY.

51053[/snapback]

This is not true. Even in the cases where the leaders don't "DO" the party line, we are still better off than going with the other party simply because of what the other party says they will "DO".

This is not true.  Even in the cases where the leaders don't "DO" the party line, we are still better off than going with the other party simply because of what the other party says they will "DO".

51077[/snapback]

That attitude is pretty much the reason we're in the quandry today. Thanks for proving the point.

Libertarians?

I'll be honest, I've only heard him on one issue, so I'll have to read up on him at their web site, but I'm leaning toward voting for him.

50665[/snapback]

Libertarians on Issues

Good for you for thinking outside the box.

Unfortunately, I myself am moving back into the box.

I'm a registered Libertarian who is NOT voting for Badnarik in November. I don't think the party understands foreign policy. Issues like immigration control, the war on terror, and international commerce are way more complex than what the party makes them out to be. Libertarians are isolationists, and isolationism is no longer a viable policy for a country that wants to thrive in today's world - one where every country and culture is now interconnected, whether we like it or not.

Anyway, that's my little rant on the Libertarian party but you are obviously welcome to form your own opinion of them. I am reluctantly voting for Bush on November 2.

What are all the rest of you Libertarians thinking? I know there are at least a few roaming around the PPP board.