Were there any deals for # 8

You can't tell me there weren't any trade discussions at # 8! Worst case you trade after we pick ML probably to arizona. I feel we got caught with our pants down. I believe we thought Da brick was going to be there and if not then mike huff! Then all the war room paniked! Though this may work out in the long run I just feel like we missed a opportunity to get more value picks! In final What do you think TD does in the same sit?

You can't tell me there weren't any trade discussions at # 8! Worst case you trade after  we pick ML probably to arizona. I feel we got caught with our pants down. I believe we thought Da brick was going to be there and if not then mike huff! Then all the war room paniked! Though this may work out in the long run I just feel like we missed a opportunity to get more value picks!  In final What do you think TD does in the same sit?

676904[/snapback]

Yep. The Bills personnel people looked and sounded spooked all day today :lol: And I am sure you are keenly informed of the trades Marv did not make today...kinda like the one the Saints did not make today. :lol:

Breathe my fellow Bills fan....Breathe...all will be fine.....

I am calm just putting my faith in the Bills brain trust and was hopping for more O line help! though this may work out I hope that not selecting ML doesn't bite us in the butt and force us to find a QB next year that isn't close to ML abillaty

You can't tell me there weren't any trade discussions at # 8! Worst case you trade after  we pick ML probably to arizona. I feel we got caught with our pants down. I believe we thought Da brick was going to be there and if not then mike huff! Then all the war room paniked! Though this may work out in the long run I just feel like we missed a opportunity to get more value picks!  In final What do you think TD does in the same sit?

676904[/snapback]

HELLO, Hello, hello .... is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Supposedly Denver (15) and Philly(14) both offered their 1st and 2nd rounders but Marv passed because DW wouldn't have gotten past Detroit (9) or Baltimore (13)

677007[/snapback]

Can you confirm this somehow? What is the source of this information?