Best place Online to follow draft

inkman

I'm at work all day without a TV, anybody know what website has the best draft tracker. Through my brief research, SI.com looks like the best. Anybody know otherwise?

p.s. I will be listening to WGR.

if I were at work, i'd probably have sites open not just one.  nfl.com has one too

673875[/snapback]

Well, my compaq deskpro gets a little pissed at me when I have more than two open. During football season, I'll usually have nfl.com and both my fantasy sites open and it sucks a giant wanker.

I have checked out nfl.com and espn.com and they have similar one round per page set up. While Si.com has a couple other options and a scroll across the bottom.

Right here!  <_<

You want some entertainment?  Wait until the Bills grab a "skill player" in round one!

673881[/snapback]

This is one site I plan on being at throughout the draft. The entertainment value alone should be priceless.

Well, my compaq deskpro gets a little pissed at me when I have more than two open.  During football season, I'll usually have nfl.com and both my fantasy sites open and it sucks a giant wanker. 

I have checked out nfl.com and espn.com and they have similar one round per page set up.  While Si.com has a couple other options and a scroll across the bottom.

673877[/snapback]

u still use explorer? is that the problem?