For my fellow lawyers

slothrop

I have done more than my fair share of depositions and the fight these lawyers got into is not unusual. What is unusual are the intense reactions. If that old guy would have flinched at me I would have just laughed.

Just for reference sake, the lawyer who is conducting the depo at the beginning is one of the most famous lawyers in country who got at multi-billion dolar judgment against an oil company. I am not sure if this depo i a part of that litigation or not.

I have done more than my fair share of depositions and the fight these lawyers got into is not unusual. What is unusual are the intense reactions. If that old guy would have flinched at me I would have just laughed.

Just for reference sake, the lawyer who is conducting the depo at the beginning is one of the most famous lawyers in country who got at multi-billion dolar judgment against an oil company. I am not sure if this depo i a part of that litigation or not.

673464[/snapback]

You use entirely too much red with little tiny letters in your sig line. Gives me a headache.

I think I'll sue.

Is there a duty???????????? Reasonable care, reasonable care!!

673726[/snapback]

Even if I had a duty to not use tiny red letters, the breach of that duty would not be the proximate cause of his headache. He had a pre-existing condition caused by slamming his head against a brick wall. This is a medical condition called Bills Fanaticitis.

Even if I had a duty to not use tiny red letters, the breach of that duty would not be the proximate cause of his headache. He had a pre-existing condition caused by slamming his head against a brick wall. This is a medical condition called Bills Fanaticitis.

673837[/snapback]

I'm also a Sabres and Atlanta Braves fan. You didn't get that during disclosure?