Discontinuing the Carruba Collisio of the game?

bbb

I just read in the News that the Campbell hit has made them decide to discontinue it................It always seemed a little off to me - a strange dynamic between car craches, violence, etc...........But, couldn't they see this one coming?

Oh god... MORE "PC" GOODNESS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Give me a frigging break.

Campbell's hit was one of the only hits actually worth a replay out of the Sabres in the last 3 seasons.

672384[/snapback]

I work in Princeton, and I work with a few Flyers fans...one of them here in particular is a big time Flyers fan and not ONCE did he complain about the hit..in fact he was impressed by it..what is the huge deal? And Umberger is back...what a joke if they pull the plug on this

I was at a Sabres-Bruins game in early March, and they typically show the two potential hits for the Carrubba Collision on the Jumbotron, and then the crowd votes via noise which one it should be. The two hits from that game were so lame, the crowd booed them both mercilessly. The "Why Guy" was on the mike, and he said, "I guess the booing was louder for #2, so we'll go with that!" The worst is, at the arena, they include sound effects like a big crash and breaking glass, and the hits were pathetic. Easily could've been included in the Miro Satan archive.