DB Rob Lee runs a 4.3 ?!?

Cieslak article

In the article on TE Brad Cieslak, he mentions that his NIU teammate Rob Lee:

Also, Cieslak provided an update on former Huskie Rob Lee, who gained fame for sealing NIU's win over Maryland with a pass deflection. Lee, like Cieslak, signed with the Bills as a practice squad member. He currently is playing for Frankfurt Galaxy in NFL Europe.

“Rob's doing good,” Cieslak said. “He's learning a new position in safety. He's a freak. He's got two percent bodyfat and runs a 4.3 (40). He's got a heck of a future.”

I know speed isn't everything, but holy crap, that would great if Lee somehow emerged at safety for the Bills. Just a long shot, even if the 4.3 thing is true.

The thing that stood out for me in the article was this:

By accident, the 6-foot-3, 250-pounder was informed about his promotion to second string tight end, behind starter Robert Royal.

Second string TE behind Robert Royal! What happened to TD's draft picks at the position? Where are Euhus and Everett?

What the !@#$ does him being white have to do with anything?

And no, he's not white...you however sound like a moron.

672432[/snapback]

I may be wrong (it's been known to happen quite a bit), but I THINK, he was joking.

I'm with ya, cantankerous.  I'm sick unto death of even the mention of what color our cornerback, quarterback, ballboy, security guard, or concession attendant happens to be.

672462[/snapback]

In your attempts to be ultra politically correct, you guys come off as being uptight, as well as ignorant. To say that Whites aren't genetically inferior when it comes to such functions as running and jumping is like saying that men aren't inherently stronger physically than woman. Is it a coincidence that every starting running back in the league, for probably the last 10 years, is African Amercian. Its like the big elephant in the room that everyone ignores. There are genetic differences between races people. It doesn't make one race superior or inferior, and someone who acknowldeges that fact certainly isn't a racist, just a realist. So, if Rob Lee is white, and if he runs a 4.3, that would certainly be an eye-opener and maybe even a legitimate tidbit of conversation.

The thing that sucks is that I have a really stupid joke to use here...but now it'll just get picked apart and I'll be called a racist, and it will just take all the fun out of telling a really stupid joke.

See what this PC state of mind has caused?

In your attempts to be ultra politically correct, you guys come off as being uptight, as well as ignorant. To say that Whites aren't genetically inferior when it comes to such functions as running and jumping is like saying that men aren't inherently stronger physically than woman. Is it a coincidence that every starting running back in the league, for probably the last 10 years, is African Amercian. Its like the big elephant in the room that everyone ignores. There are genetic differences between races people. It doesn't make one race superior or inferior, and someone who acknowldeges that fact certainly isn't a racist, just a realist. So, if Rob Lee is white, and if he runs a 4.3, that would certainly be an eye-opener and maybe even a legitimate tidbit of conversation.

672506[/snapback]

that was probably the most well put together post i've seen on here, wanna write my thesis for me? lol

The thing that sucks is that I have a really stupid joke to use here...but now it'll just get picked apart and I'll be called a racist, and it will just take all the fun out of telling a really stupid joke.

See what this PC state of mind has caused?

672508[/snapback]

oh come on, let it loose lol

672506[/snapback]

You've got me--and it--all wrong, igmo. I'm the least politically correct person in the history of the 21st century. It pained me to say I'm sick of knowing what color the ball boy is because I knew some johnny-one-note like you would call that politically correct. Actually, I think all of the races are equally evil. I just don't want to read about what color our next rectum of a player happens to be, as if it had any meaning. Is that PC enough for ya?