Direct from the Orleans sports book in Vegas

I'm in LV for the next few days, staying at the Orleans. Happened to glance at the NFL Super Bowl odds. Before I check out, I'll put $10 on the Bills at 55-1. In case you're wondering, only 3 other teams have longer odds: Jets at 70-1, Niners and Titans at 110-1. Best odds are Colts at 6-1, Pats are 7-1, Fins are 12-1.

I wish I had put $10 on the Sabres at the start of the season! :)

PTR

I'm in LV for the next few days, staying at the Orleans.  Happened to glance at the NFL Super Bowl odds.  Before I check out, I'll put $10 on the Bills at 55-1.  In case you're wondering, only 3 other teams have longer odds: Jets at 70-1, Niners and Titans at 110-1.  Best odds are Colts at 6-1, Pats are 7-1, Fins are 12-1.

I wish I had put $10 on the Sabres at the start of the season!  :)

PTR

669601[/snapback]

Go across the street to the Four Queens and go the restaurant Hugo Cellar and try to have dinner there. Very good food.

I'm in LV for the next few days, staying at the Orleans.  Happened to glance at the NFL Super Bowl odds.  Before I check out, I'll put $10 on the Bills at 55-1.  In case you're wondering, only 3 other teams have longer odds: Jets at 70-1, Niners and Titans at 110-1.  Best odds are Colts at 6-1, Pats are 7-1, Fins are 12-1.

I wish I had put $10 on the Sabres at the start of the season!  :)

PTR

669601[/snapback]

Well, they say "follow the money."

Doesn't say much for our Bills for this upcoming season.

Go across the street to the Four Queens and go the restaurant Hugo Cellar and try to have dinner there.  Very good food.

669625[/snapback]

Orleans is on Tropicana. Four Queens is Downtown on Fremont. Not exactly across the street. Maybe you are thinking Binion's?

PTR

Orleans is on Tropicana.  Four Queens is Downtown on Fremont.  Not exactly across the street.  Maybe you are thinking Binion's?

PTR

669940[/snapback]

No that's not what I was thinking of. I know Binion's is in Downtown Las Vegas across the street from the Las Vegas Club and the Golden Nugget. Maybe I was thinking of something else, maybe the Gold Coast? Anyway if you get a chance, Hugo Cellar is a good place to eat.