first 8 picks and then the rest of the draft

frogger

1-houston-Bush

2-Jets (trade up, NO has eyes on Fergie, NYJ give up 3rd rounder, and a 2nd day pick) Draft Leinart

3-Titans-Jay Cutler

4-Saints-B'brickashaw Ferguson

5-Packers-Mario Williams

6-49ers, after giving up picks to get another 1st rounder, they trade down here to Cleveland, cleveland selects AJ Hawk.

7-Raiders-Vince Young

8-Vernon Davis-not really a need, but a huge upgrade, this team has a go to weapon in the passing game.

*The 49ers would get several picks for the move, which would only be 6 spots, they still have a chance to get Bunkley, Ngata, Jackson (who in this situation I believe they would target to go with Bryant) Greenway, Jimmy Williams, or Huff-one of these guys will be there for them.

2-Davin Jospeh-for whatever reason I see him moving up, if he is there in the 2nd still, he would be a great addition.

3a-Andrew Whitworth-May not be a great athlete but he is better than Gandy, and could start at LT if coaching staff is sure that Peters will remain at RT

3b-Claude Wroten-His run in with the law is the only time I have ever read of him having a problem, why it happened when it did I will never know, I don't feel he is a problem child, I feel that he is a great 3 Tech, and he has a high motor. you want a Tommie Harris clone, here he is.

4-Alan Zemaitis-CB from Penn State, tall and physical, ideal for cover two, if we switch to another defense (we will in 2-3 years) he could move to FS. Rochester Native

5a-Greg Blue-people raved about his physical abilities in college even calling him a 1st round pick at safety, however he ran a poor 40 and other questions about cover skills have come up. He should start as a back up. Maybe nickel LB

5b-Joe Toledo-Athletic tackle, once was a TE. Needs time. But not expected to start right away.

6-ryan LaCasse-DE, from Syracuse, however I feel he is athletic enough and smart enough to move to OLB, maybe not week one, but by week 9 he should give Posey a run for his money. He is a good open field tackler, runs well, and is strong for his size. Stronger and faster than Posey. Best case he can convert to LOLB like Colvin did.

7a-Domata Peko-DT-can anchor the middle, we lost 3 DT in FA, he is good enough to make the team.

7b-Damien Rhodes-good hands, better than average in Pass protection, and yet big enough to run the draw, better than Shaud Williams IMHO. He could take over the 3rd down duties.

I like the idea of drafting a Rochester native--hometown hero who, if successful in the long run, would give us a hometown discount in the future unlike our current #1 CB. The same would be for S Anthony Davis from Syroacuse, depending on what we do with our first and second round picks, I think he would be a steal in the third.