It's official

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Jim.

Actually, a list works better because you don't have to click five times to see what the darn starting OLine is!!!

664138[/snapback]

Linkable lists are the way to go here. no?

You got that right, motherfu#ker!  (other than the "rerated" typo)

Despite the rash of ultra-negativism (and it's almost as irritating cousin, uncritical homerism), there's nothing close to TBD/TWS for the Bills fan.

Are you going to call this grammar error a typo too? :w00t:

if someone doesn't like the site, should they say they like it?

if someone doesn't like the play calling on sunday, they don't say they like it.

everyone is entitled to their opinion.

good grief. i don't "hate" the new BB.com....i just think it lacks creativity and ease of finding info that other NFL team sites have.

and....it just looks dull.

if someone doesn't like the play calling on sunday, they don't say they like it.

good grief.  i don't "hate" the new BB.com....i just think it lacks creativity and ease of finding info that other NFL team sites have.

and....it just looks dull.

664301[/snapback]

I like the site personally because it is very basic and easy to navigate. With that said, it does indeed lack creativity and looks cheap, but that is the Buffalo Bills in a nutshell...

mainly because you have to view it in IE.

664309[/snapback]

Hmmn.. I just looked at it on the PC side with Firefox, Opera, IE and then went to the Mac side with Safari and Firefox.

Not outstanding in anyway really. I kinda dislike the frames based look, but that's my preference mostly - really it's NOT bad.

Hey, look at all the revenue streams tapped - nearly every frame is sponsored!

Did you mean that conforming to Internet Exploder's limitations dumbs down all mass media sites?

664301[/snapback]

No.

True.

True.

I know this doesn't apply to you but...

a lot of people(especially Bills fans it seems) look at things with an automatic negative slant.

i.e. if something isn't fantastic/great/good it must be terrible/rubbish/crap.

It is like alright/O.K./not-bad is not a part of their thought process. :w00t:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=45257

Well, it is, obviously, a typo.

Um . . . if you say so. I suppose that, as you were typing, your finger just happened to touch the apostrophe key when you were in the middle of typing the word "its." A slip of the finger, if you will, and not a slip of the mind. Just like last time.

Or you could show a little humility and actually own up to being wrong. But I guess that whole humility/honesty about your own faults thing isn't really you.

I think so many people here just like to complain.  :w00t:

It looks fine and is easy to navigate.   

Check out  the interactive depth chart.  Click on a position and you see the players names and picture.  Click on the player and you get his bio.  This feature is quite good.

664292[/snapback]

I agree. I like the new site. Amazing how so few poeple bash the horrible website the Sabres have.

/webmaster

//build websites for a living

/// still use TBD as my only Bills resource

Um . . . if you say so.  I suppose that, as you were typing, your finger just happened to touch the apostrophe key when you were in the middle of typing the word "its."  A slip of the finger, if you will, and not a slip of the mind.  Just like last time.

Or you could show a little humility and actually own up to being wrong.  But I guess that whole humility/honesty about your own faults thing isn't really you.

664415[/snapback]

Admitting a typo IS admitting being wrong. I'm the one who did the typing. I clearly mnot blaming it on anyone else.

Are you suggesting I don't know the difference between "its" and it's"? I know you haven't been around THAT long...but you've been around enough to know I'm fairly well educated and you should realize I obviously know the difference between "its" and "it's", "their" and "there" and "they're", etc. I may occasionally type the wrong one by mistake. That's a TYPO. It's my mistake, but it's not that I don't know the difference.

Your attempt to paint it as otherwise shows how desperate you are to take a shot at me.

You got that right, motherfu#ker!  (other than the "rerated" typo)

Despite the rash of ultra-negativism (and it's almost as irritating cousin, uncritical homerism), there's nothing close to TBD/TWS for the Bills fan.  I find this the best place on the web for serving its constituency.  Fearless Leader and his band of sniveling mods do a GREAT job, IMO.

663953[/snapback]

Sniveling? SNIVELING ?!?!?

Ooooh, where's that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley when I need it?

Sniveling? SNIVELING ?!?!?

Ooooh, where's that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley when I need it?

664814[/snapback]

<_<;) I said you (sniveling) guys did a great job.